lix. | article

THE TRUTH ABOUT ADAMARIS XAVIERS AND CONNOR GRAHAM : REVEALED
By : Janice Baker

We all know that Adamaris and Connor had the fairytale relationship that unfortunately ended during the year of 2015. You all might know as well that Graham disappeared from the face of the earth for three years, resurfacing once again a month ago.

Fans have been asking years ago about what happened to Carisa but received no answer in response which left them to create their own theories. Others have said that the relationship simply did not work out or that there was some scandal involved however, nothing was still final.

The issue was left alone but came back again when the two were seen in New York City and fans suspected that Xaviers was cheating on Holland.

However, that wasn't the case.

Sources have revealed that Graham was abusive towards the Marvel star. Half of their relationship three years ago was spent with Xaviers going in and out of the hospital due to broken ribs, bruises, and once even suffered from internal bleeding. A close friend of Xaviers' has admitted that the star wouldn't have broken up with Graham if it wasn't because of model Gwen Miller.

Xaviers' then lawyer has also stated that they won the case but due to Connor's father, the given jail time was shortened to three years and the restraining order was lifted.

Sources have said that Xaviers went through months of therapy in order to heal and stated that she is still overcoming her demons to this day.

Last night, it has been reported that Adamaris Xaviers was found by brother Oliver Xaviers bruised and bloodied, nearly unconscious after he came to fetch her. It was said that Xaviers had been found by Graham and was beaten up but managed to get away.

Adamaris has been admitted to the hospital immediately and so far, there have been no new information released about the star. Alongside that, officers have said that Graham has been captured and is to be taken back to jail.

Fans have been worrying about their idol and are hoping that she is to have a safe recovery.

We're all rooting for you, Adamaris.

view comments . . .

username: this really isn't any of our businesses but i'm glad that graham got exposed for what he really is

username: @ everyone who thought she was cheating on tom, how do y'all feel now?

username: oh my god, that's horrible! i hope arisa's alright ):

username: you guys, domestic violence is a serious thing and if you know someone or are going through it, please get help. it's not healthy physically and mentally

username: arisa's a strong woman, lots of respect for her

username: no one should ever experience going through that ):

—♚—