When a ghost watched the news

What is he doing here...?

...He shouldn't be here...

...Five days.

Rags opened her eyes to a new day. But unlike all the other mornings, the apartment was eerily quiet. The three guys were seated at the sofa, their eyes fixated on the television screen with rigid expressions.

All Rags thought at first was that Archer had returned. Despite postponing their important meeting until he got back later that night, Archer actually didn't come home until early next morning. Rags was eager to finally try to piece together all the clues with everyone again and even share some theories she came up with the previous day. 

However, it seemed the answers were already in front of her. Rags turned around to see the local news that had captured the guys' complete attention.

"Authorities have confirmed the identity to be of twenty-one-year-old university student, Ashlyn Tyler. Her body was discovered by early morning joggers at a river bank in the more remote parts of Liberty Woods. It is estimated to have been around a week since her death, although further investigation is needed to determine the exact cause."

A picture of Ashlyn Tyler came up on the screen. Rags felt her heart drop. A smiling girl with pale blue eyes and shoulder-length brown hair stared back at her. She didn't need to be told exactly who she was looking at to know the truth.

The news broadcast cut to an interview with one of the officers at the scene. "Judging from the victim's attire, we believe her death could've taken place during a college party here over a week ago—"

Skyler quickly turned the TV off, noticing Rags had awakened. Not being able to face her, he uttered, "Rags..."

"That was me, wasn't it?"

None of the three guys had the courage to reply. Only Archer barely managed to pass her a sorrowful nod.