Special Chapter: Save the World with Love

It was a nice and quiet day back at the Sanctuary, the pinkette was busy training the newly assigned guardians as the (H/C)nette was busy attending to some important matters.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was sitting on the chair at my new room as I look at the table filled with paperwork, as much as I want to train today but I can't leave "important" papers to be signed. I sighed as I look at it, having to list the casualties I make during my fights is a very boring thing to do, mainly it was Aiko's idea.

"You should already know how to take responsibilities with your actions." that's she said as she left me to train the new appointed guardians. "You should already know responsibility blah blah blah. I'm Aiko and I'm a huge All Might nerd blah blah blah." I said as I tried to imitate her.

"This sucks so bad!" I said as I throw the pencil down on the table as I sighed. "Why can't be something interesting happen for me today?" I said as I relaxed on my chair as my phone chimed, raising a brow as I grab it. "Now that's weird..." I said as I open the message and proceeds on reading it.

To: (Y/N)
From: Aizawa

Where are you right now? Come by the school today, were going to do some training and I need your sorry ass in U.A, don't keep us waiting.

"Huh? What a surprise from Aizawa." I said as I look around to see if the coast is clear then looked back down to see the almost fully written paper. "Well, it's better than to do this one to be honest." I said as I stood up and stretched up a little bit as I grabbed my cloak and walked out of the room.

As I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me I saw Aiko walking up as she noticed me. "Wow, took you long enough to finally finish that report." she said as I chuckled nervously agreeing with her. "Going out huh?" she said as I nodded furiously, trying to avoid getting into trouble. "Yeah, anyways...gottagobye!" I yelled as I run to the hallways and made a portal heading straight in as the pinkette was left, wondering why I was in a hurry.

I arrived at U.A as I pant a little bit, wearing my cloak as I went inside, as I was walking towards the room, I quickly wondered what would Aizawa wanted me for as I took a deep sigh. "Probably he wants me to go spar or go cat hunting." I said as I imagined myself and him hunting cats in random places, he needs to do something other than that.

I reached the classroom and I saw the door was open, I got curious as I decided to head inside. "(Y/N)?" I heard my fellow classmates said as I entered the room. I scanned around the area and saw that there's only six people present mainly Midoriya, Ochaco, Iida, Tsuyu, Bakugou, and Todoroki. "What the hell are you doing here shithead!" I heard Bakugou screamed as I sighed. "Yeah, yeah, it's nice to see you too Bakugou." I said as an irk mark appeared.

"Looks like (Y/N)'s gonna join in the fun." I heard Midnight said as I look at her seeing two more heroes beside her mainly Cementross and Present Mic. "Yes indeed! Good thing Aizawa had called young (Y/N) just in time too." I heard that awfully familiar voice of All Might as I look at him. "Alright, enough with the pleasantries, all of you get change and proceed on Ground Beta. (Y/N) you're coming with them." he said as I nodded in understanding as the teachers started to walk out the room while all of us went out as well.

I decided to go to Ground Beta since I'm already wearing my costume, well, my guardian clothes at least. A couple of moments later and I finally reached the area, seeing that the heroes in their civilian clothes while placing some cutouts of police outside the building.

"Looks like a huge crime happened here." I said as I saw Aizawa, walking over to him as I point at the cutouts. "What's up with those?" I asked as he shrugged. "Just be ready for the exercise, I may give you the answer just don't tell them.' he said as I nod and look at him, he went to my position and whispered the scenario and the answer for the training.

The others came in with their costume on as we stayed behind the building, Aizawa then started to explain to them what's going on. "Your task is to capture the villain and rescue the civilians. Use anything at your disposal and minimize the casualties." he said as they nodded and devise a plan, while a certain ash blond teen started to get impatient.

"Uraraka, you can float right? Just go up there and scout the damn area!" he said as Uraraka looked at him nodding a little bit. "I'll distract the villain as she gets up there." Todoroki said as he takes out his phone and dialed the villains number.

Uraraka got to work as Todoroki talked to the villain on phone, she took a deep breath and touched both of her hands as she float up towards the roof sign of the bank. She too a quick look at the inside, giving a three and one sign means that 3 civilians and 1 villain inside the bank. I saw Bakugou tap his finger in a rapid pace seeing that he was very impatient as ever, he let out a yell as he decided to run towards the villain soon enough the others joined him.

"They can charge all they want, but what will happen next would be very different." I said as Aizawa nodded eventually I started to chase them and not a moment too soon Bakugou blasted the door open as smoke started to spread out of the area.

The next thing that unfold their very eyes was the villain or All Might dead with a bloodied knife as a murder weapon. "What the hell?!" Bakugou yelled as I walked inside with Uraraka following behind.

I decided to help untie the civilians and helped them up, well, except for Present Mic who got up immediately as he started to say that he is completely innocent. 'Well, so much for a safe rescue then.' I thought as I went back to the group.

As I got back, the civilians started to say what were they doing before the incident happen, although that no one is guilty of being the culprit, Bakugou started to suggest and it's not that good.

"Let's just beat them up until they fess up!" he yelled as the three if them were quite shocked at what he just said, until Midoriya started to talk, knowing who the real culprit is. He said that Midnight was the culprit, having a guilty feeling of not stopping the villain for attempting the robbery.

He also said that Midnight and the villain had a past which I didn't get quite at first, then the last part was about the villain thinking twice about what he is doing, resulting in ending his life. Not gonna lie, he really did figure it out Aizawa then step inside the building signalling that the test is over and the three civilians went back to their usual doings.

Aizawa started to point out on the scenario as they listen, unaware that the villain was gone. "(Y/N), would you like to add something?" Aizawa said as I point my thumb at the back of the building. "Yeah, you forgot to secure the villain." I said as the group was shock as they immediately look at the floor with no villain in place.

I sighed and decided to leave, letting Aizawa know as he shrugged and I went home. "That was tiring." I said as I open the door to my room where my work was nearly done, not until I saw the familiar pinkette. "(Y/N)!" she yelled as I look at her.

"I-I can explain!"