chapter 14 helping LJ

~couple days later~

/Ns p.o.v
I got told by EJ that jeff and LJ have a crush on eachother and I thought I would help them get together. I walked up to LJ "hey LJ" he turned to me "yes?" I'm looked up at him "do you like my brother jeff? As in like like" he blushed and looked away and mumbled a 'maybe' I smiled and giggled "you should ask him out" he blushed more and looked at me "are you insane!? I cant do that!" I looked at him confused "and why not?" "I dont know anything about romance! And I'm going to humiliate myself!" I started thinking "what if masky,liu, and I help out?" He looked a bit panicked but agreed non the less! I smiled and went to get masky and liu. I ran into Liu in the kitchen and grabed his arm and dragged him to where LJ is "wha! Y/N where are we going!?" I stopped infront of LJ "alright I'm going to get masky!" Then I ran off to find masky

Lius p.o.v
I was making myself a sandwich then I felt something grab my arm and start dragging me. I looked too see who it was and it was Y/N "wha-Y/N where are we going!?" Before she could answer we were infront of LJ. I was confused as all hell "I'm going to go get masky!" Is what I heard then Y/N took off. I looked at LJ "why was I dragged here?" LJ sighed "Y/N wants me to ask jeff on a date and I dont kmow the first thing too romance, so now shes getting you and masky too help me" I nodded "well...jeff isnt the type of person to get all cheesey and shit, he would most likely want a date that is charming,easy,and is welcoming like....a picnic or going to a carnival!. I remembered that he loved the carnival! Maybe you should try a carnival!" LJ nodded along taking notes "alright but....how do I ask him?" I startsled thinking "suprise him??" My answer was more of a question then a statement. "How do I suprise him?" I shrugged "that doesnt help" "or stop being a baby and just asking, stare right into his eyes and ask 'will you go on a date with me?' Its much easier" he nodded "okay, I'll do it!" Was all he said before he started walking to Jeff's room.

LJs p.o.v
I was walking to jeffs room with my heart racing and a rhought in my head that made my heart hurt  'what is he says no?' I shook my head "think positive". The closer I got to his door the more my heart raced and the more nervous I grew. I was finally at his door shaking, I lifted up my fist to knock, my hand over the door ready to knock but I couldn't, my hand was shaking like crazy. I breathed in calming down, after I calmed down I knocked on the door.

Jeff's p.o.v
I woke up to the sound of knocking, I groaned and got up and took my sleeping mask off and walked over to the door. I opened the door to see LJ which made my heart race "yes?" He looked...nervous? Why? I looked up at him 'I'm way shorter then I thought I was'. He looked down at me and said something I never thought I would hear from him, I almost fainted "w-will you go on a date with me?" I was so excited that I jumped and hugged him "yes yes yes!!" I felt him smile and arms around me. I smiled and pulled away "what time and where?" He smiled back "seven if that's okay and at my carnival" I nodded happily. "I'm gonna go get ready see you in a bit!" Was all LJ said before he walked off to his room, I closed my door and went over to my closet too see what I should wear, assuming that we are going to a carnival that I should wear something comfortable, so I took out one of my white goodies that's not stained in blood and a pair of place Jean's that's not stained in blood. I looked at the clock "six thirty.....I sleeped all day today" I set my clothes on my bed and layed back down and started thinking of scenarios at the carnival.

LJs p.o.v
I walked over to my closet and pulled out a long sleeved black and white striped shirt and some black suspenders. This is the nicest outfit I have okay, so don't judge me. I layed them on my bed and started think I'll g of the scenarios that could happen at the carnival. I started smiling like an idiot as I continued thinking. I layed next to my picked clothes and continued  thinking. 'I hope this date goes well'