-5 Off

Your POV
When you wake up the next morning, you took a quick shower and hoped it wasn't going to be too awkward with Tom.
You put on this:

It was going to be very hot in Spain

You curled your hair in cute waves and ate some breakfast before putting on a light make up look.
You didn't hear Tom yet and you grabbed your phone to check if you had something important.

Imessage
Zen💗

I'll be there soon! x

yay! You're gonna pick
me up right?

Yes! In 10 xx

You turned off your phone and walked towards Toms apartment.
The doors that kept your apartments apart was still open.
'Tom?' you said looking for him.
'What?' Tom said back harsh.
'Oh just Zendaya is going to pick us up in 10.' you said and found him in the kitchen eating some breakfast.
He didn't even look at you.
What was wrong with him?
'Okay.' he just said and he wanted to walk away.
'Wait.' you said 'About last night—'
'Nothing happened last night, right? It was just the same at some of the parties.' he cut you off.
He definitely didn't want to talk about the kiss.
You just turned around and walked towards your own apartment again.

After 10 minutes exactly Zendaya showed up at your apartment.
'Zen!' you yelled when you opened the door and jumped in her arms.
'Hi hun!' Zendaya said back.
'I missed you! When did you arrive in London?' you asked.
'Yesterday night, I'm exhausted but excited for Spain!'
'Me too!'
'Y/N stop screaming so loud it's early.' you heard Tom say, first you thought he meant it funny but when you saw his face you knew he was serious.
'Sorry..' you mumbled.
'Hi Z.' he said to Zendaya.
'Hi.' She said back.
Tom turned around probably to get his suitcase and Zendaya turned back to you.
'What's up with him?' She whispered confused.
'Okay so, he kissed me last night... and then he was like, oh i'm sorry, and stuff. And now he acts like this..' you whispered.
'That's weird..'
'What's weird?' Tom asked when he returned with his suitcase.
'Nothing..' you mumbled.
'But Jacob is waiting in the car so lets get going!' Zendaya said.
You quickly grabbed your suitcase and bag and followed Zendaya downstairs.
'Hi Tom!' Jacob said and he gave Tom a manly handshake thingie.
'Hi jac, how you doing?' Tom asked.
'Good man, good.' Jacob said then he turned to you 'Hi Y/N, looking good!'
'Hey Jacob, thanks.' you said with a small blush and gave him a hug before you got in the car.
'Only the twins and Harrison and then we can go to the airport!' Zendaya said while she got in the drivers seat.
Jacob was already in the passengers seat so you and Tom were forced to share the bake seats but he didn't even look at you.
'How is that going to fit?' Tom asked.
'I thought Harrison in the middle and then the twins on someones laps.' Zendaya answered.
Tom just nodded, something was very off with him.
'Where's Laura?' you asked.
'She's meeting us in Spain, didn't want to flight out here first.' Jacob said.
You, Zen and Jacob talked the ride to your old house but Tom was quiet, sometimes he nodded his head or answered a question with 'yah' or 'nah'.
'Hi sis.' Harrison gave you a big hug and a quick kiss on your forehead.
'Hey bro.' you said with a smile.
'How y'all doing?' he asked and the four of you just started talking again, Tom still quiet.

'Heey guys!' Harry and Sam said on the same time when they crawled into the car.
Harry sat down on your lap and Sam on Harrisons' since Tom was looking down and not saying a word.
'Harry you're so heavy, can we switch?' you asked him.
'Of course little Osterfield.' Harry said and that made Harrison laugh.
'Hey remember me who's private plane we are taking?' you said and Harry rolled his eyes but had a smile on his face.
The two of you quickly switched so that you were on his lap now and you got an angry but sad look from Tom which made you confused.
'Better princess?' Harry asked.
'Perfect!' you smiled at Harry, who started playing with your hair a bit.
'What's up with him?' Harry whispered very soft in your ear.
'Don't know.' you whispered back and shrugged your shoulders.
You felt Tom staring at the two of you but decided to just ignore it.

'Wow Y/N your plane is pretty nice.' Sam said as all of you got into your plane and took a seat.
'Thank you.' you smiled at him.
'Okay Y/N, just to be sure, you're not going to chance into your high school you again?' Your brother asked you with a soft voice so that almost no one heard it.
'Oh my god Harrison, if you'll bring that up one more time I'll never let you on my plane again.' you said a little bit annoyed.
You heard Tom laugh from the other seats.
'What's so funny mister Holland?' you asked him with your eyebrows raised.
'Just, you in high school.' he said with a smirk that annoyed you very much. 'That's were you guys were talking about right?'
'What am I missing?' Jacob asked curious.
'Nothing!' you quickly said.
'It wasn't nothing, trust me.' Tom said with the smirk still on his face.
'Tom can't you see, Y/N doesn't want to talk about it.' Harry said.
'So I think everyone knows accept me and Zen?' Jacob asked.
'I think they should know. They're our friends!' Tom started to work on your nerves and you let out an angry groan.
'Okay so Y/Ns last years off high school, before she got to Riverdale, she went to every party.' Tom started.
'That isn't so bad.' Zendaya said.
'When she was drunk, she hooked up with a lot of guys.' Tom continued.
Your face got red of embarrassment, Harry put an comforting arm around and you gave him a weak smile.
Harry knew you didn't like talking about it because it was a hard time for you, at home things didn't go very well, Tom knew that too.
'We only kissed at a few parties..' Tom said harsh.
'Tom.' you said soft with a few tears in your eyes of remembering the situation you were in those years.
'But that all was only because your stepdad wasn't good, right Y/N?' Tom said facing you and you stood and walked towards the private area in your plane.
'What the fuck man?' you heard Harrison scream at Tom.
Why would he say that?
Why was he that angry at you?
You didn't even do anything to him.
Tears fell down your face, how could he do that?