Rude Behaviour

Hello lovelies! I just wanted to do a small update to address some things! 

The first thing I'd like to say is that if you'd like to enter this contest, and any contest I hold, You'll need to follow the same rules as EVERYONE else. I treat everyone equally, I have the same rules more or less each time. 

If you do not want to participate in my contests, then that's your choice, it's not as though I've forced anyone to enter XD However, as stated in the rules: You cannot be rude to myself, the judges, or fellow participants. This contest is meant to be a positive and creative place. Let's not ruin it with negativity. 

Below is a screenshot of someone reacting poorly when asked to follow the rules. In their form they had stated they followed everyone correctly, however myself and their judge have gone unfollowed. When I pointed this out to them, as I do with everyone who hasn't completed the rules, they lashed out at me. I've blocked who they are since i'm not attempting to send any form of hate towards them. This post isn't even directed at them, it's a post in general that any hate spread to anyone involved with my awards will not be allowed. 

So! Please remember that everyone has feelings, and things you say cannot easily be undone each time. Instead of being negative or rude, let's try to be positive and supportive instead. <3 

 <3