Chapter Twenty Two

So, I looked at what everyone had to say about Sexual Offenderman dying. A lot more said that you wanted Sexual Offenderman to die compared to the people that said you wanted him alive.

I am a person of my word and I did say that I would go with whatever most of you wanted. So, for the next couple of chapters, I will have the reader kill Sexual Offenderman.

Also, for those who didn't want him to die, I am very sorry. If you want, I could make a "Sexual Offenderman X Reader" to make it up. Just comment or talk to me if that is something you might like me to do for you.

Well, since I got that out of the way, let's get on with the story!...
_______________________________________
*****************************

     "Hey, you've been outside for a while! It's time to fix me something to eat!" Smexy yells from the inside of the house. You sigh as you then began your way back inside.

     "Well, at least you are doing very well with your training," your voice states.

     "Yeah, a couple more days and then you can DESTROY that monster!" Your other voice yells. You smile at your voices as you then walk into the mansion. Smexy is there, crossing his arms at you.

     "Why were you even outside? For the past week, you've been out there," Smexy states. You look at his gigantic mouth and then shrug as you then walk into the kitchen.

     You begin to make his meal. You then feel his hand on your shoulder. You look up at him as he smiles.

     "You know, you don't talk a lot," Smexy states. You roll your eyes.

     'Maybe it's because I'm a MUTE,' you telepathically say to him in a very sassy tone. He chuckles.

     "Well, yeah, but... I just want us to communicate with each other a little bit more..." He trails off. You sigh, ignoring him as you continued to fix him something to eat.

     He sighs as he then takes his hand off of you and walks away. You turned and watched him leave. You shook your head. What a very pitiful monster. Does he want you to talk THAT badly?

     "What a PITIFUL jerk!" Your voice yelled. You nodded, agreeing to it.

     "Do you think that..." Your other voice trailed off.

     'Think what?' You asked your voice.

     "Maybe he has...feelings for you?" Your voice suggested in a questionable tone. You could feel your stomach getting upset with what it had said.

     'Feelings? No, I don't even think that thing is even capable of feeling anything,' you thought to yourself, responding to your voice.

     "Maybe not, but have you ever thought about why he's being nice to you? Yes, he yells at you, but he hasn't hit you nor has he even touched you inappropriately," your voice states. You stand there, thinking about it.

     Maybe he is being nice? No, that doesn't even sound like anything that creature could do. He hasn't hit you or anything like that, though. So, maybe he is being nice? No, you refused to believe that.

     'No, I refuse to believe it' you think, responding to your voice. You quickly finish fixing the tall creature's meal and then sat it down on the kitchen table. You then walked into the gigantic living room.

     You laid down on the big couch and then slowly closed your eyes. You needed just a little rest to distract your mind from thinking about it even being nice to you.