-6 The Waiter

Toms POV
'You went way too far, Tom.' Sam said to you, when Y/N left the room.
'Whatever..' You mumbled.
'What the hell is wrong with you?!' Harry shouted.
'Nothing!' You screamed.
'There definitely is!' Harrison said. 'Man you don't do that to my sister! Your best friend! You shouldn't do that to anyone!'
'She trusted you when she told you everything that was going on, why she acted that way!' Sam told you.
'Yeah..' You mumbled.
You did feel guilty, actually you didn't know why you acted this way. You just felt angry with her.
That she was sitting on Harrys' lap, he whispering in her ear, that Charles guy who was visiting her and the way she jumped in Sebastians arms. And that she didn't kiss you back..
But she couldn't do anything about that.. Maybe you weren't angry with her.. maybe.. maybe you were just jealous and you didn't know how to handle that.
'Tom!' Zendaya got you out of your thoughts.
'What?!' you said.
'You should apologize to her!' Zendaya continued. Zendaya, who talked to Y/N, just got back and joined the conversation.
You took a deep breath, got up and slowly walked towards the private area where Y/N was.
You knocked on the door.
'What?' you heard Y/N say.
'I.. I want to talk to you.' you mumbled.
The small door opened and you walked inside.
'I'm sorry.' you started.
Y/N didn't say anything.
She sat down at the bed that was standing in the middle of the room that was bigger then you imagined.
'Why did you tell them?' Y/N asked after a moment of silence.
Your brown eyes met her beautiful E/C ones and you just starred at her.
'I don't know..' you said soft.
'Tom, why are you acting like this?'
'Like what?'
'Tom you are really getting on my nerves right now!'
'I'm not doing anything!'
'You're not doing anything? You know what Tom I'm not letting you ruin my vacation!' Y/N said before she walked past you to the others.

Your POV
'We should do that, I don't want them to hate each other.'
When you walked into the room the conversation faded, but you didn't really care.
You sat down next to your brother and hid your head in his neck.
Harrison put an arm around you and you waited till the flight was over.

'How are the rooms divided?' You asked the rest of the group when you arrived at the hotel.
'I'll go with Harrison!' Jacob said quick.
'I'll go with Laur.' Zendaya said.
'Is it two a room? Why can't it be boys boys and girls girls?' you asked your friends.
'We already booked four rooms.' Laura said quickly.
'Harry?' you looked at him.
'I'm sorry princess, I'm going with Sam.' Harry said with a guilty face expression.
'Wow you guys planned this?' you said before they all stormed to the elevator leaving you with Tom.
You let out a sigh and walked towards the counter.
'Hi miss, how can I help you?' The woman said with a friendly smile.
'Do you maybe have another room available?' you asked.
'I'm sorry, the hotel is fully booked.'
'Of course..' you mumbled 'Thank you.' you smiled at the lady and walked back to Tom.
'I'm guessing they don't have any other room?' he said.
'No.' you shortly said grabbed the key of your room and walked towards the elevator.
'Y/N wait up!' you heard Tom yell but you just kept walking.
You stepped into the elevator with Tom directly behind you.
None of you said something to the other and Tom started to hum the annoying elevator music.
'Could you please stop.' you said and rolled your eyes at him.
'Sorry.' Tom mumbled.
When you finally reached your floor, you immediately walked out and went to your room.
It was a very big and beautiful room, luckily it had two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
You walked into one of the bedrooms and closed the door and put down your suitcase and bag.
You went into the bathroom and took a quick shower.
After that you quickly changed into this simply but cute outfit: