3. Marshall lee

Marshall Lee Cade, he is two years older than his younger brother, Lucas Brandon. They have the same mom, but their fathers are different. Even so, Marshall has been the only family Lucas had who cared for him. Lucas was more of a drunken mistake, but Marshall did not care. Ever since they were small, it has always been Marshall fighting and protecting Lucas. He's fought against people twice his size and he has not lost any fights yet. To get stronger and protect his baby brother was his goal for many years.

Marshall hates to see his baby brother sad. Keeping him safe and happy was a number one priority, and whenever Lucas was sad, Lucas had no problem telling Marshall everything. That's why Marshall was so confused and scared. His brother was crying non-stop, his brother has told him nothing, and his brother refuses to let him see his phone. He couldn't hit or raise his voice at his baby brother, but someone can. Kieran.

"I'm home!" Kieran yelled, slamming the front door close. "What the fuck, are you guys not home? Is this a surprise birthday party?! It's not even my--"

"Shut up and cheer your buddy up," Marshall interrupted him. Kieran pout, walking up the stairs, into Lucas's secured bedroom. In his room was two beds, Marshall refused to sleep by himself, or leave his baby brother in a room by himself. He didn't trust their parent's with Lucas. Kieran looked at Lucas, he balled his eyes out.

"What the actual fuck?!" Kieran yelled, getting Lucas's attention. "Lucas, Loca, my best friend, what the fuck? You can cry?!"

Lucas whined, his arms stretched out wide for a hug. Kieran smiled, digging into the hug. He let Lucas cry on his shoulder, he soothed the crying boy's back, letting him get everything out. 

"What's wrong gay boobies?"

Kieran forgot that Marshall was in the room, so his eyes went straight towards the male who leaned on the door with a glare.

"Gay... Boobies?" Marshall said, kicking himself off the door. 

"My nickname!" Lucas said. "I'm texting Nathaniel King and I sent him my half naked pictures!"

Marshall and Kieran could be twins, because their eyes were wide opened, and their mouths were stretched open. Marshall needed to recover, but Kieran could see it happening. 

"Y-You... my baby brother?" Marshall stuttered. "N-Nudes? Dicks? Was your dick at least in the pants? You didn't show your face right?!"

"It was in and no face," Lucas clarified. 

"Wait, does that make you gay?" Marshall asked, which did get Lucas to think a lot.

Does it? Lucas was struggling for now. He didn't get disgusted when he saw Nathaniel's dick and he didn't have a problem showing Nathaniel his own. No way, he likes girls. Girls. Vagina. Boobs. Big, round, huge boobies. He doesn't like dick. No way in hell.

"I-I'm not gay!" He yelled. "I like v-vagina and boobs! Vagina and cock--I mean boobs. Boobs, I like boobs, not cock!"

Kieran smirked. He grabbed a hold of Marshall's hand and led him into the hallway, closing the bedroom door.

"Your baby brother has the denials,"

"The what?" Marshall rose one of his eyebrows.

"You baby brother is not straight anymore. He's transitioning into becoming someone who likes dick, or both, but he doesn't want to like dick, so he's in denial. You've gotta protect the small human," Kieran warned. 

"Are you gay?"

"Nope," Kieran popped the 'P'. "I simply like whoever I like."