20

|Bipolar Brat Part ll |

Sasori's POV

After last nights' event, Pinky has been extremely quiet, more than she usually is and that gives me a bad feeling about it.

"Naruto un, we'll start your training today." The girly brat announced while we continued to eat our food interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Yes!" The idiot looking kid screamed making us go half deaf.

I glanced at Pinky and  watched her just continue eating without any emotion showing.

"Yo Pinky today we also start our training." I announced waiting for a reaction but to only find a single nod without saying a word She stood up and went to the kitchen I heard the faucet running and then it stopped, she came back and only said, " when you're done, you'll find me on our training grounds don't be late."

"Ha, the only thing I detest is when someone is late, so don't worry I'll be there soon." I said with a smirk.

She nodded and left us all just seeing her small figure disappear towards the outside.

"I still can't get used to her being like that, I hate it." The kid said sadly ,watching his friend go. His eyes held guilt, sadness, and determination. " I will kill him." He then said as he stood up and left towards his room.

Diedara and I looked at each other and gave out a sigh. "Danna, un..."

"Hmm?"

"I accidentally heard  that they will be leaving soon...." he trailed off.

"Is that so?"

"Hai, and I don't know how to feel about it, I have grown attached and I know I shouldn't have but I still did. I now see Naruto as a little brother and Saku like a friend. I honestly don't want them to go." He said as he shook his head and looked down to his hands.

"I... don't want them to leave either. But you know that we can't stop them, the only thing we can do for them is to prepare them. For anything that may cross their paths." I answered truthfully.

"Ah i guess so..." he responded with a small smile, " well let's go, let's not make the kids wait." He said standing up but before he left I noticed a certain glint in his eyes.

I nodded and followed behind him, he took his way towards Naruto's room and I took my way toward the outside and meet up with Sakura. But before I left I heard, " NARUTO-UN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EATING RAMEN INSTEAD OF MEDITATING?!"

A chuckle escaped my lips and I continued my way towards my training grounds.

When I got there Sakura was sitting under a tree while her clone that I am guessing it's Inner is humming a song to her.

"Ah, old man you're here finally." Inner said as she saw me coming closer to them.

"Inner-Brat nice to have you back." I greeted while Sakura slowly stood up with Inner following her example.

"Sasori sensei I'm ready to whatever you're going to Teach me." Sakura spoke while Inner nodded eagerly.

"Ok, ok first of all to learn about puppetry you must know how to learn how to make one, so today's lesson will be wood building a puppet." I announced.

"Yosh!" Inner exclaimed.

"Inner quiet down." Sakura complained making us sweat drop.

" go find any kind of wood that you'd like. But you two must be here before a hour, understood?" I said firmly.