ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

When Taehyung awoke, he felt a pain in his head, like a headache basically but more intense. Firstly his vision was blurry and it took a couple blinks to realize he was in the hospital but in his own hospital bed. Taehyung felt his eye twitch and soon he was trying to get up from the bed but before he could get his feet on the floor, Jungkook ran in and grabbed Taehyung who was falling forward. "Hey, no no, you gotta stay in bed Taehyung." He hushed the boy who was whining from the pain and the monitor was beeping faster.

Once Jungkook got Taehyung to lay back, he tried to calm him down by running his hands through his hair. "Shh, Taehyung calm down its okay, take deep breaths baby." He whispered and soon after, the beeping was at normal pace. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and gulped, opening his mouth to speak but his throat was dry as ever and Jungkook understood. The male walked to the other side of the room and poured water into the cup before going back to Taehyung.

Jungkook put the cup by Taehyung's lips and tilted it to let Taehyung drink from the cup. After so, Taehyung rested his head back with a small groan. "W-What hap-happened?" Taehyung croaked out. Jungkook sat on the chair he put by the bed and held Taehyung's hand. "You.. passed out in my bathroom.. when I found you, you were bleeding from your head and.. i'm so sorry I should have checked on you because you looked awful and—" before Jungkook could carry on, Taehyung managed to chuckle though.

"So I looked ugly?" He asked and Jungkook shook his head with a smile. "You looked beautiful." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's hand. Taehyung smiled gently before holding his stomach. "The doctor didn't give me any information since i'm not family? And your mom is uh.. with your sister since she has some testing.." he pursed his lips and Taehyung looked at Jungkook with worried eyes. "Y-You.." he stopped speaking and Jungkook nodded. "I know.." he rubbed Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung's breath hitched as he nodded and pursed his lips, staying quiet for a long time. "She's strong Taehyung, she can get through this." He mumbled against Taehyung's skin since his lips were against Taehyung's hand. Taehyung could only nod and smile a bit. "What about TayJa?" He asked and Jungkook smiled. "She's with Ren." He simply said and Taehyung looked a bit surprised. "Really? But ain't she getting tests?" He spoke and Jungkook nodded. "Yeah but after that your mom is going to let them play or whatever."

Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes. Jungkook got up to kiss his forehead and without even knowing, minutes later, Taehyung was in a deep sleep. Wanting the pain and ache to stop and sleeping was the only thing that made it stop. Jungkook really couldn't explain what happened. It all happened so fast that he was still in shock.

After cutting a piece of cake for TayJa, he got himself one and one for Taehyung before walking off. He searched the whole house before going to the front to see his shoes were still there which had him questioning where he could be. The last place happened to be the bathroom and may he remind you, this had to be ten minutes now and so when he opened the bathroom door, the plate he was holding fell and he shut the door, yes he shut the fucking door because the last thing he needed was little kids seeing that.

Jungkook got into the bathroom and was already on the phone, calling 911. Jungkook, shaking as he got on his knees and was lifting Taehyung's head onto his lap to find the gash he got from something. When he did, Jungkook tried to stop the bleeding with a cloth and was still on the phone, freaking the fuck out. He totally forgot about the door but when it opened, he was relieved that it was his sister. "Go tell mom to get the kids in TayJa's playroom! Now!" He told her and Ahjin's eyes were widened before she nodded and closed the door.

Jungkook almost cried. He was about to cry because what the fuck just happened? He had no idea how long Taehyung was in the bathroom before he found him and it had to be at least over ten minutes due to so much blood. All the blood Taehyung lost scared Jungkook most. It felt like hours but when the ambulance got there, Jungkook stepped aside and let them do what they do best. Firstly he had to go change and before he could get into the ambulance with Taehyung, he had to ask his parents to carry on the party and for AhJin to clean the blood which they were more than willing to do.

That night, when Taehyung was stable and he was looking better than before, Jungkook's mom brought Tayja over after she had her time with Serenity. Jungkook was in the room with Taehyung's mother who was not allowing Jungkook near her son but Jungkook understood, instead Jungkook was staying in the corner with his daughter. "You're his boyfriend?" She finally asked, wiping the tip of her nose with a tissue. Jungkook looked at the woman before hesitantly nodding. "W-We haven't talked about it and made it official but I think we are.." he pursed his lips.

The woman nodded and sniffled as she got up. "I gotta go check on his sister and get our family doctor. Please, watch my son carefully and if anything happens, call me." She grabbed her jacket and gave the card of her number to Jungkook who took it and immediately after he checked the time. "Eleven twenty five.. just a few more minutes TayJa." He smiled weakly and Taehyung's mother tilted her head. "For?" She asked. "This is my daughter.. and she turns three in a few minutes." He looked up at Taehyung's mother.

Of course that was a shock for Mrs. Kim but she took a leap forward and pushed it away as she forced a smile. "I heard about her.. Taehyung said she was your sister but lets forget about that, bring your daughter." She motioned Jungkook to follow and Jungkook did, holding his daughter close. Once Jungkook entered another room, he looked at the girl he saw just a few weeks ago looking all happy and healthy. Now she was curled into a ball as she slept peacefully, until her mom woke her up. "Ren, TayJa's here." She whispered and immediately, the girl sprung up with the biggest smile.

Jungkook put TayJa down and the two girls hugged and with that, they were both having the greatest time of their life and he was pretty sure his was the best present TayJa received that day, for the second time. "Here." Taehyung's mom gave Jungkook a cookie and Jungkook laughed a bit before he looked at the time. "Eleven thirty six.." he smiled before kissing TayJa's forehead. He grabbed a candle out of his pocket and laughed at his own silliness. The male lit up the candle and looked at TayJa who closed her eyes and the two girls both blew out the candle.

Jungkook was probably the happiest he had ever been because his daughter was really happy with her best friend. What really had him sad was that, her best friend had cancer. Never would he expect that to happen but he pushed that aside and broke the cookie in half and gave the two girls half. Even though he was happy, Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung who was a in critical care due to all the blood he lost. "Jungkookie, I love you for bringing TayJa!" Serenity spoke.

Jungkook smiled and nodded. Going to sit next to Serenity, the female hugging TayJa and giggling. He couldn't believe she really had cancer.. and Taehyung seemed okay during the week? Then again.. he really knew how to put up an act.