Part 2: The Carnival

Here's another part since I got a couple veiws <3 also I'm adding My brother, and two friends OC's which they have ears and a tail.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jeff's POV
We finally made it to an old carnival after a few minutes. We came up to the fence and I saw some teenagers.
"J-Jake maybe this wasn't a good idea! H-Have you not heard about the legends?!" A boy with orange hair, orange ears with white in them black on the points taking over half of his ears, and an orange tail with white under it and a black tip at the end said.
"Oh shut up you coward." A boy with black hair, ears, and a black tail said.
"Hey be nice to Fox, Jake!" A girl with light brown ears and a dark tail said.
"Pft sure stick up for your boyfriend Karen." The black hair boy said
"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" The girl named Karen said.
"Suuuuure." Jake said and Karen hit him upside the head.
"OW! Hey calm down I was only kidding." Jake said rubbing the back of his head and LJ teleported behind Jake. Karen looked up at LJ and backed up. Fox did too. Jake looked up and saw LJ looking down at him.
"Uh... Who the hell are you?" Jake asked.
"Laughing Jack. But you can call me LJ." LJ said and Jake's ears went flat against his head.
"RUN!!!!!!!" Yelled Fox and he ran for his life. Karen stayed where she was, terrified.
"P-P-Please d-don't kill us! W-We only got c-curious when we saw your carnival!!" Karen pleaded. LJ smirked.
"Alright.. I'll let you go... Except for this one." LJ said pointing down at Jake.
"WHAT?! NO LET ME GO TOO!! PLEASE!!!" Jake quickly said and LJ picked him up from the back of his shirt and Jake was shaking terribly. I came out and stood next to LJ. Karen looked at me and she put her ears up.
"Jeff?!" She exclaimed and I looked at her. I tilted my head and she did the same.
"Only... Wait Karen?! Holy jesus I thought you were dead!!" I said smiling even more. (Is.. Is that even possible..?)
"Nope!" She replied and I looked up at LJ.
"LJ put Jake down!!" I said and he looked confused but dropped Jake anyway.
"OW!!" He yelled and I folded my arms at LJ.
"What? You said put him down." LJ smirked and I shook my head.
"One, stop being a smartass. Two, where's Fox?" I asked and Karen pointed at the fence. I looked over and saw Fox.
"WAIT DON'T TOUCH THE FENCE-" LJ tried to yell but Fox touched the fence and fell to the ground twitching. I ran over to him.
"HOLY JESUS CHRIST!" I shouted and picked Fox up.
"Sigh I told him not to touch the fence...." LJ mumbled and grabbed Fox and went into an old circus tent. I followed close behind worried about Fox.
"Is he gonna be okay?" I asked repeatedly. LJ sighed and stopped. He looked at me with annoyance and I just backed up, scared. He continued to walk and I just left back and sat next to the entrance of the circus tent. I sniffled a little feeling like I wanted to cry... I sat with my knees up to my chest and my head resting on them. I looked around a little bit. The carnival didn't look abandoned at all. In fact.. It looked like it had just opened..

~Timeskip brought to you by Masky's cheesecake!~

Still Jeff's POV
It was a few minutes later and LJ came out of the tent and looked down at me and I was sniffling and had my eyes shut. (In this story Jeff still has eyelids just cuz I wanted him to. :3) Tears were rolling down my face and LJ looked at me and bent down.
"Jeff? What's wrong?" He asked and I looked at him and quickly jumped back, surprised.
"Hey, hey calm down its only me." He reassured me.
"N-Nothing's sniffle wrong..." I mumbled.
"Jeff.... What's wrong?" He asked again.
"Why do you care so much anyways? Aren't I annoying..?" I spat out.
"What- Oh I'm sorry Jeff!! I never meant that you aren't annoying!!" He started to worry.
"Sure I'm not..." I mumbled and LJ hugged me tightly.
"I mean it Jeff. You aren't annoying." He said and I started to quietly sob into his chest while he pet my raven-black hair and said calming words to me.
"Calm down okay Jeff?" LJ said and I nodded.
"Hm we might need to stay here for the night..." LJ said looking up and I looked up too to see that it was night time. Jesus christ time really does fly.
"O-Okay.." I said, my breath still shaky. Just then it started to rain. Oh just my fucking luck. I thought. There was a loud CRASH of thunder and I jumped and hid in my hoody shaking. LJ picked me up and we went in the circus tent. I was clinging onto LJ as if he might drop me. There was another loud CRASH and this time I flinched and LJ started petting my hair and I started shaking even more because to be honest I was terrified of storms. LJ set me down on a bed and pat my hair.
"Stay in here okay Jeff?" LJ said and I quietly nodded and LJ left. LJ came back in with some pajamas for me to wear and he put them on the bed and left again. I took a long shaky breath. "Okay Jeff... I-It's okay... There isnt anything to be s-scared of.. It's just a little storm...." I muttered to myself and put the pajamas LJ let me borrow. I sat on the bed quietly listening to the rain. There was suddenly a CRASH of thunder again and I fell off of the bed and onto the floor. I whimpered and hid under the bed. LJ came in and looked around.
"Jeff? Where are you?" He said and there was yet another loud CRASH and I started shaking even more and whimpering louder with my eyes shut. LJ looked under the bed and saw me.
"Jeff..? What's wrong? Come here.." LJ said and I slowly crawled out from under the bed.
"What's wrong?" LJ asked sitting criss-cross on the ground and pulled me onto his lap.
"I-I-I'm r-really scared of s-storms..." I mumbled, my head hung down in shame.
"Aw that's nothing to be ashamed of Jeff!" He said and I looked up at him.
"R-Really?" I asked and he nodded.
"Everyone is scared of something." LJ reassured me and I hugged him and fell asleep.

-Timeskip to morning-

Jeff's POV
I woke up being held closely to something. I looked down and saw LJ was holding onto me. I smiled a small genuine smile for once...

So touching..... Also uh 2 chapters in one day! Wow.. Also I'll do other pictures then just LJ and Jeff! I might do some other pictures that aren't creepypasta at all so yea. Thanks 4 reading!! Bai!!!! Mweheheh! <3