-7 What do you think?

Tom POV
'Tom, can't you see i'm in the middle of something?' Y/N asked you softly so that the boy wouldn't hear the conversation.
'You can't just kiss a random guy!' you said.
'Watch me.' Y/N said and she turned back to the boy and gave him another kiss.
You sighed and walked to your other friends.
Yes you and Y/N kissed a few times at some parties, which Harrison didn't know about, but she never remembered anything.
You just wanted to feel her lips on yours.
'Why the long face, mate?' Sam asked when you joined them.
You pointed at Y/N and Camilo still kissing.
'Why?' Harry asked.
'Because I don't want her to hook up with some random guy!' you replied.
'Who's hooking up with a random guy?' Harrison asked when he joined the conversation.
'Your sister.' you answered.
'What the..' Harrison said before walking to his little sister and the Spanish boy.
You watched and saw that Harrison said something to Y/N, she said something and rolled her eyes and Harrison grabbed her wrist, said something to the boy and pulled Y/N away. Y/N gave the boy a look and he winked at her and laughed.
'Harrison come on!' Y/N said when they joined you and your brothers.
'No Y/N, I bet you don't even know his name!' Harrison said while he ran his hand through his hair.
'His name is Camilo.' she said with an evil grin on her face. 'And he works as a waiter.'
Harrison sighed and took another drink.
'Come on lets have fun!' You said.
'I was having fun with Camilo, until you two interrupted.' Y/N walked over to Harry 'Wanna dance?' she asked him.
Harry nodded his head and the two of them went to the dance floor.
Harrison groaned and took another sip of his drink.
'You okay mate?' you asked him.
'She's still my little sister, you know? And I don't want to see her kissing with some dude, but she's also a grown up so she can go her own way..' Harrison replied.
You just nodded your head.

It was getting really late so you, Harrison, Jacob and Sam tried to find the others but without success.
'They're probably already at the hotel.' Sam said and you and Harrison followed him back to the hotel.
'If there's any guy, send him away, yeah?' Harrison said.
'Yeah I don't want to stay awake all night.' you said and smiled at Harrison.
But the truth was, you didn't want to see Y/N with another guy or girl.
Harrison said goodnight and you went to your own room, where you found a really drunk Y/N.
'Hi Tommy.' she said, her hair looked messy and her dress was wrinkled.
She looked very hot.
'Is there some guy here I need to know about?' you asked trying not to walk towards her and press your lips against hers.
'No silly! Only guy here is you..' she walked towards you and started to play with the shirt you were wearing.
'You are really drunk.' You said and you walked to the couch and sat down.
'And you aren't?...' she ran her hands through her hair and sat down next to you.
Her hand on your shoulder and she leaned in and kissed your neck, leaving some hickeys.
She went up to your jawline and your cheek.
'Y/N!' you yelled all of a sudden and you got of the couch 'You need to stop, i don't want to do things that we'll regret.' you added.
'Like what?' Y/N asked with a smirk on her face.
'You need to go to bed.' you ignored her question.
'Only if you join me.' She said still smirking.
'Fuck.. Y/N—'
'You wanna do what?' She bit her lip and looked you in your brown eyes.
You licked your lips and sighed.
You picked Y/N up to her bedroom and placed her on the bed.
She got up and started undressing.
'Y/N we're not doing this.'
'What? I'm putting on my pajamas!' she said and walked over to the dresser, grabbed her pajamas and put them on.
She walked back to the bed, in only a T-shirt that just covered her enough and her underwear.
You looked away from her and walked away.
'I thought you were going to join me?' She asked you.
'Only if we aren't doing anything okay, your brother would kill me.'
'Promise.'
You quickly put on your own pajamas and walked back to Y/N's room.
She snuggled against you and you slowly fell asleep.

Your POV
The next morning you woke up with a bad headache, but when you saw Tom laying next to you, you almost got a heart attack.
'Oh my god.' you said.
'Good morning to you too.' Tom replied.
'You just scared me.. We didn't... Did we do anything?' you asked embarrassed.
'No we didn't.'
You felt really relieved.
'How much do you remember?' Tom asked.
'Umm, Harry and I went dancing with Zen and Laur, then some other dudes came and we drank way too much. Oh god.' you massages your head feeling the headache.
'Did.. did you like kiss them or something?'
'I don't know, probably. But hey, you got some hickeys too, you found a girl?'
'Actually.. you.. you did that..'
You felt your cheeks get hot.
'Oh I'm sorry..' you awkwardly said.
'It's fine.. You were really drunk.'
'I can feel that.' you mumbled and walked out of bed to get some painkillers.
After that you walked back to your room, Tom was still laying on your bed.
'I'm going to take a shower.' you said, grabbed some clothes and walked towards the bathroom.
You took a long shower and made a cute pic of your outfit and posted on insta: