Chapter 23

"Where's Ron and Hermione?" Harry asks as we walk up the dock "They're supposed to be here!"

"They're down below." Lucius states as he joins us "Just spoke to Karkaroff, Hermione is Viktor's prize. Ron is Harry's." Lucius sighs "They were going to take Draco, but given his recent experience, they didn't want to risk some form of PTSD."

"Understandable." Harry nods as he starts to pull off his sweatpants and shoes "I don't want you hurt again."

"I seriously doubt anything THAT bad could happen to me in that lake." I insist as I lean against the railing.

"I meant mentally." he states as he wipes his glasses.

"Well, I'm still mentally unstable." I shrug, causing both of them to look at me worriedly "Just because I don't freak out when I get a kiss or because I've had sex a couple of times without crying for help, doesn't mean in magically fixed!"

"If your not okay, why did we have sex then?" Harry asks, leaning closer to me "Why didn't you tell me to stop?"

When he says it, I frown and shake my head "It's not like tha-"

"Then what's it like?" he interrupts, before giving a sorry look.

He starts to apologize, but I respond by a flat "It's like, you'll be sleeping in your own dorm tonight."

And with that, I stock off, followed by Lucius, but I stop and poke him in the chest "You, stay here and make sure he doesn't die!"

Reluctantly, he obeys and I jump back on the boat as it sails back to the mainland.

~

When I get back to the dorm, I lay in bed, until there's a knock on the door. Thinking it's Lucius, I walk over to the door and swing it open "I told you to watch over- what do you two want?" I ask as I find Crabbe and Goyle stand in the doorway.

They share a look, before rushing forward and grabbing my arms. Despite fighting, they pull me up on the bed and flip me and Crabbe sits on my back as Goyle strips off my shirt and ties my arms down.

My screams for help turn to pleading, they strip off my pants and tie down me legs "Merlin, Crabbe! Shut 'em up!"

Within seconds, Crabbe ties a scarf into a gag, before returning to Goyle "So... where do we start?"

"Well..." Goyle pauses "I don't know. Pansy told us to get it done... I guess we just do it."

~

My eyes snap open as the door opens. The monsters had the decency to cover my bum after they- however; they didn't untie me or take the gag out of my mouth.

Tears slip from my eyes and I scream for help, only, it comes out muffled. Viktor hickups "I guess you two made up."

And with that, I hear him fall into bed and start snoring.

~

The next morning, I bang, and kick, and scream for him to help, but the pigs shut the curtains, something that I only do when Harry and I have sex.

So, he chuckles "I thought you two had enough last night!" after he's dressed, he leaves for class.

And I left on the bed. Too tired and in too much pain to fight anymore. And the sickening puddle, formed below my crotch, continues to grow.

~

At half past three, the floo tube fires up and I tiredly sob for help. Nothing comes out. I'm completely silent. Completely still.

As I start to doze off, the door slams open and Lucius asks "What are you doing here?"

Harry answers "Draco hasn't been at any of his classes or meals." I hear footsteps outside of the curtains "I wasn't here last night and Viktor told me he thought I was. So, I came by to see if he's here."

"I haven't seen him." Lucius states.

I tiredly whine for help and Harry stops "Did you hear that?"

A few seconds later, the curtains fly open and Harry screams "Merlin, Draco! Who did this to you?"

After he unties my arms, they collapse down and I don't even bother to move ask they untie my legs "He's freezing." Lucius states, quietly.

"Well, it's freezing outside and the bloodthirsty window is open." Harry reminds as he pulls the gag out of my mouth "Will you shut it?"

As Lucius slams the window shut, Harry starts to pull the blanket over me, but stops. Lucius sits on the other side of me "What are you do-" he freezes and sighs "That's a lot of blood."

Footsteps bang into a room and Harry hisses "Go get help!" the three turn and run and Harry sniffles.

He pulls the blanket over me and lays down next to me to try to warm me up. Lucius follows shortly behind and I fall back to sleep.

~

"Well, when is he going to wake up?" I hear Lucius ask as I come out of my unconsciousness.

I grumble and roll in my sleep, only to feel pain spread through my body "Hey, don't move." Harry whispers.

"I'm cold." I grumble, pulling the blanket over me. When I feel another blanket pulled over me, I hum and pull it up further.

A hand presses into my hair and I weakly press against it "Are you hungry? Tired? Need to use the WC?"

I hum and feel myself slip into unconsciousness.

~

"Do you know if he'll remember anything?" Viktor asks and the silence tells me there's no answer.

When I open my eyes, I find The Golden Trio, Viktor, and Lucius stare at each other in hope that I don't possess.

After a minute, I whisper "I remember everything." the hope leaves their eyes and they look down at me as I continue "I shouldn't have left the task." I whisper as a tear slides down my cheek "I'm an idiot."

"No you're no-"

"Yes I am." I whisper, before sniffling "I didn't even see it coming."