ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

Once Jungkook stepped out of the room, he slid down the wall and ran his hands through his hair. The boy he just met a couple months ago is pregnant? A boy, a boy is pregnant. Correction, a boy with his baby— babies! "Holy fuck.." Jungkook breathed out. He tried to stay calm but what the fuck? He couldn't believe it. Maybe it was a nightmare? Maybe if he just pinched hims– "ow.." Jungkook rubbed his arm and sucked in a breath.

This was purely impossible isn't it? He means... Taehyung is a male! And yet here he was in the hallway trying not to pass out because he was just got informed about his boyfriend.. b o y freaking friend is pregnant. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh into his hands before he started to think it over. This whole situation was fucked, this was too much too soon but what could he do?

So.. he was going to have three kids.. or two? Depending on the other sac. Holy fucking god he really got Taehyung pregnant. Jungkook stayed out there for a bit and he was really thinking about leaving but he couldn't. Jungkook couldn't do it because he loves Taehyung and as much as he is scared as well, he knows Taehyung is even more scared than he is. Although Jungkook's head was a mess so was Taehyung's. So he sucked it up. So with that, Jungkook got up and walked back into the room.

Once Jungkook left the room for quite some while, Taehyung cried. He cried silently as his mom and the doctor talked over things. The male covered his hand over his mouth and cried. He is pregnant, pregnant with Jungkook's babies. If Taehyung knew he could get pregnant then he would have never even let Jungkook enter him without a condom. Then again Jungkook was probably leaving him.

The thought of being a single parent scared the fuck out of him especially with twins. Twins.. everything just happened so quick and now he wasn't sure what was happening but even if he was in denial about him being pregnant, he stayed calm for the babies sake. Now he knew why he was throwing up a lot, weird cravings and always tired. Great, his babies didn't like him and they weren't even born yet.

Once Taehyung saw Jungkook enter the room and sit next to him, he wiped his tears and sniffled. Jungkook looked at Taehyung before grabbing his hand. "I'm sorry for walking out.. I wasn't thinking." He pursed his lips and kissed Taehyung's hand. "I-It's okay.. and I-I understand if you l-leave.. TayJa should have her d-dad.." he sniffled. Jungkook gave Taehyung a weird look before shaking his head. "Even though I cannot get it through my head that you're pregnant.. with my kids.. I can't just walk out like that.. you're my family now Taehyung.." he looked at the male who started crying again.

Jungkook chuckled as tears began to flow. He got up and hugged Taehyung who was crying so much he actually hiccuped. "We do have options.." they heard the doctor speak and Jungkook pulled away, wiping his eyes and sitting back down. Taehyung did the same but settled back and grabbed tissues. "Options..?" He asked. "Yes, abortion, adoption or you can keep the babies." The doctor spoke. "We're keeping the babies.." Jungkook spoke though winced at his own deciding.

Turning to Taehyung, Jungkook gulped. "Well.. that's my wish but it's your body and I.. I don't know how any of this works but I support you." Jungkook squeezed at Taehyung's hand. That's when Taehyung's mom walked in. "That's right, Jungkook that is not your choice, Taehyung is the one pregnant and if he is not ready then—" before she could finish, Taehyung butt in. "We're keeping the babies." He sniffled as he gripped onto Jungkook's hand.

Surely this was a big shock. The two weren't even sure if they believed it but... Taehyung couldn't abort his potential kids. Nor could he think about giving away his kids. Taehyung made the decision to have unprotected sex— though that wasn't entirely his fault. Somewhere within his emotions was the hate he held for his mother in that moment. How she never bothered to tell Taehyung. How long did she know?? Why didn't she tell him?! So much fucking questions but he had to stay calm and think this through calmly.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled, his thumb caressing Taehyung's hand. "We're keeping the babies and.. if you don't support it thats okay.. but I don't want an abortion and I don't want to give my- our babies up to another family.." he pursed his lips. This all felt so unreal like this was some fucked up dream. But it was real... it was so damn real. Was he really saying this? God Taehyung didn't even know if he believed this whole situation yet but then he'd look at the screen and... oh holy fuck.

It was hard to process and Taehyung wasn't even sure if he believed that he was pregnant but even so, he didn't want an abortion nor did he want to give away his babies just like some prize. As for Jungkook, he still couldn't wrap his head around the thought he got a male pregnant. Three kids.. he is going to have three kids. The thought made him dizzy honestly. "If I may ask.. how did you know you can get pregnant Taehyung..?" Jungkook looked at the male. Taehyung's eyes widened. "I swear I didn't plan this if I could go back I would have gotten condoms-" he spoke before his mom butt in.

"I didn't know Taehyung was.. gay.. so I decided to keep it from him. I didn't think my son would be capable of getting pregnant by a male because I thought he was straight so I thought it was useless to tell him." She pursed her lips and Taehyung looked at his mom who was in disbelief but didn't say anything. Taehyung had enough stress and if he was planning on keeping his babies, he needs to calm down.

"Now.. since you are at risk-" before he could finish, Jungkook cut in. "Risk? He's at risk?!" He asked, Jungkook now worried. The doctor nodded. "Yes, carrying two babies is always a risk. Much higher since he is a male. Now, you will have a c-section and you'll be monitored three weeks before your due date. Since you are carrying twins, you will have to be meeting your babies around thirty six weeks but you should already be in the hospital by thirty three weeks, just to be safe." The doctor explained and Taehyung blanked out on his blanket.

"I have a question.." Taehyung looked at the doctor who hummed and motioned him to talk. ".. will I get man boobs?" He asked which had everyone choking on their spit. Jungkook lowering his head and holding back a laugh by pursing his lips. "It's a serious question!" He flicked Jungkook's forehead. "No- no Taehyung.. you will not. The only female part you have is a uterus. It's hard to explain but I can get around to it if you like-" with that, Taehyung shook his head. "No.. no i'm fine.. just relieved I won't have man boobs.."

Jungkook this time snorted since he held back his laugh but covered half his face. "Sorry." He mumbled. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and shook his head with a light smile. "Besides so, you will be staying overnight so I can make sure you are calm and nothing is wrong. I'll sign the discharge papers tomorrow morning and we'll talk more over before you go." He spoke and Taehyung again, nodded.

Once the doctor left, Taehyung looked at his stomach. He was going to be a dad? Or was it mom? Either way he was going to be a parent to two human beings growing in him. The human beings Jungkook practically gave him. With the thought, Taehyung placed his hand over his stomach and smiled as he looked at Jungkook who was across the room, talking to TayJa on the phone. Was this really real?