BNHA Part 1

--Midoriya's POV--

"You can be a hero..."

It's what I've always wanted to hear,from anyone! And my idol said it to me!! Could I wish for anything more?!

All Might:I believe you are worthy of inheriting my power!!

What??

Midoriya:Huh? | All Might:*laughs loudly* What's that face for!? It's a proposal!! The real work begins here. Listen,my boy...

His power...?

All Might:I'm asking you... (blood coming out of his mouthIf you want to try accepting my power!

All Might:...This concerns my quirk,kid.

What is All Might saying?

All Might:The tabloids like to guess that's its "Super Strength" or "Boost Power" and I avoid the question in interviews by making jokes. Because All Might,the "Symbol of Peace" has come off as a natural-born hero. But my quirk,it was passed down to me,like the Olympic torch. | Midoriya:Passed...down to you...? Really?!

All Might:Yes,and now it may be your turn. | Midoriya:H-Hold on...a second!

Midoriya

Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Or-

Y/n slaps the Author.

Ow! WTF?  | Y/n:CONTINUE THE STORY |  ok T^T

All Might:You really doubt me that much?! Nonsense! | Midoriya:N- | All Might:I have many secrets,but I never lie! ...I have the ability to tranfer power... That is the quirk I inherited! It is called...One For All! | Midoriya:One For...All...?

All Might:The first person cultivates the power and passes it to another. The next refines it and passes it again,in this way,those crying out to be saved and those with brave and true hearts link to form a crystalline network of power! | Midoriya:But all this...why...why me? | All Might:I've been searching for a successor for a while now...and I believe that you are worthy!! You may be quirkless,a mere hero admirer,but...back there,you were more heroic than anyone else!!

All Might:But of course it depends on you! What do you say?

Midoriya gets up and rubs his teary eyes.

He's told me so much,he's divulged his greatest secrets to me! Do I have a reason not to accept? No...! Not at all!

Midoriya:Yes...I accept.

I have no reason to refuse!!

All Might:A quick answer,I expected nothing less...

--Your POV--

Aeden:*groans*

I wake up,but not to the sound of his alarm ringing. It was the sun hitting his eyes. He tried to get up,but he couldn't? He looked around,and saw Mom clinging to you.

Aeden:Hm?

The door to my room opens and see Dad enter.

Nathaniel:*chuckles* She really cares for you,y'know? (changes his body to Neeko) Heh,"To love Neeko,is to BE Neeko"