four.

taehyung's pov

i was only thirteen when i started getting beat up at school. i was told that i needed to grow up. big boys don't play with stuffed bunnies or have dress up parties.

jimin wasn't in school that day when i was pushed onto the concrete by two older boys. i didn't understand why they wanted to hurt me. i always minded my own business.

i whimpered as they began kicking me in the stomach. i laid on the floor as they laughed and continued to hurt me.

"where are your toys, bunny boy?" they laughed as they taunted me.

sobs racked my body as i took in all the pain. i could feel blood seeping out of my nose as one of them kicked me in the face.

suddenly, it all came to a stop. i closed my eyes tightly as i was afraid of what i would see if i opened them. i could hear their screams of fear as they ran away but i had no idea why. and then i heard him.

"open your eyes."

jungkook's body hovered over mine before he helped me off the ground. there was a look in his eyes that i had never seen before. the anger on his face was clearly evident and i was afraid it was directed at me.

i whimpered loudly at the thought.

i looked down at my feet as i winced at the pain that seared my body.

"look at me."

so i did.

"hug me."

i slowly wrapped my arms around him and softly laid my head on his chest before i started crying.