Chapter 39

Okay so I honestly put two of my chapter ideas into this one chapter so the next one is going to literally just be pure smut. The epilogue is going to be half smut and half fluff and I have a lot planned for that so be ready! I'm sorry about the late updates from before, but I'm working like all the time so I try my best to squeeze in some time to write but I don't get to it everyday. I just got a new dog of my own he's a pitbull mix named Diesel and he's a wonderful puppy. My dad's farm pig had potbelly mix babies today so that was great didn't even know she was pregnant until a few days ago, but now we have four baby piglets that we have no idea what they're going to look like so there's that. Plus I watched the x-factor premieres here in the US last night and tonight. Louis was great and I'm already loving most of the contestants. Let me know which is your favorite so far! Anyways enough of my mumbling I hope you guys like this chapter and please let me know what you think! 

Love, 

Lizzy

Chapter 39

It was three days after the brothers proposed to Louis that they planned their flight back to Japan for the five of them to start their life together on their own personal island. Edward was a bit nervous as the five of them got onto the private jet with Louis' new pet held tightly in the boy's arms. He was leaving his hometown without planning to return for an extended amount of time and that scared him a bit. He knew that he was going to the place that he belonged most, however. He could feel it in his heart that he belonged with his brothers and the gorgeous boy that currently had his family's engagement ring placed on his finger.

"Are you ready to get back to Japan?" Marcel asks Louis as he gives the boy a small nudge of his elbow. They were getting ready for take off inside of the airplane and getting strapped in securely for the rusty lift off that was bound to happen in the next few minutes. On one side of Louis was the youngest out of the four siblings and on the other side the boy had strapped Axel into the seat since he was afraid that the puppy would get hurt during take off if he didn't. The siblings found the boy's care for the puppy endearing, but yet annoying at the same time. Since the boy would pay more attention to his new pet then the siblings lately.

"Yeah, I am," Louis tells the male beside him cheerfully as he thinks back to all of the things and people waiting for him back in Japan. "I can't wait to see Niall and Oli again too," he tells the man, knowing that his monkey has been well taken care of by his best friend while him and the brothers were away for so long.

Before the other male can reply to the boy's words the airplane starts to shake, signalling that the plane was getting ready to take off. Louis reaches out to grab a tight hold on Marcel's hand, nervous about the lift off, but not nearly as scared as he was when they had left Japan. Marcel gives the boy's hand a reassuring squeeze as the pilot slowly lifts the plane off the ground. Much smoother then the Japanese man had done before. It's only when they are safely up in the sky and headed in the direction of the continent of Asia does Louis release the man's hand as well as the safety belt that felt like it was restricting the boy's breathing.

Just then the cell phone in the male beside him's pocket starts ringing with one of those extremely annoying default ringtones and Marcel pulls out the device and gives Louis a small smile. "It's Liam," he tells the boy before he answers the call and places the phone up to his ear.

"Hello, dear old friend," Marcel says through the phone sarcastically as he let's out a small chuckle in amusement of himself, Louis only rolls his eyes from beside the male and unbuckles his puppy so that he can carry the chubby animal with him to a seat on the other side of the airplane beside the eldest two of the Styles siblings.

"He's a bit too much sometimes isn't he?" Alex jokes as he looks towards his younger sibling who was talking too cheerfully to their childhood friend on the phone.