1 + IMPORTANT A/N

Yoongi walked to school with his head lowered and his hood on. He barely stepped on campus and he was already ready to leave (mood). Some students were already there standing outside talking amongst their groups. How can people like socializing? Yoongi thinks and rolls his eyes hearing all the random people blab away about useless crap.

Some people were greeted by their friends when they arrived at school. Of course, everyone but Yoongi. He never liked being around people. He considered trying to befriend people before but never actually went through with it. Most people couldn't live without friends. Not Yoongi. He was unfazed by a lot that happened around him. To him, friends weren't necessary.

He glanced up as he reached the steps at the front of the school. There was a sign hung above the doors. It read: 'Welcome to Creekside High!'. Yoongi scoffed.

"More like welcome to HELL." He muttered unenthusiastically.

He got to his locker getting his things out and being in a grumpy mood as usual. He shut it quite harshly, the sound of metal hitting metal was very loud in the already loud hallway.

"Why the fuck didn't I get coffee before I got here?!" He mumbled, slamming his head into his locker. The action caught a few people's attention and some shot him judgmental looks.

"Is he okay?"

"I don't know."

'Nice job, dumb ass.' He thought, grimacing for getting attention from all these randoms. Why can't people just mind their own fucking business sometimes?

He arrived at his first class and sat down in the back, his usual seat. He rested his head on his hand and his eyes wandered over to the clock in front of the class.

'Why the hell is the god damn little stupid hand moving so slow? I wanna get the fuck out of here!' He thought while furrowing his eyebrows.

More students entered the class as it was getting closer to the bell. He tried to ignore them. He really disliked almost everyone in the school.

'Ew people I am ready to leave.' He thought while grumbling quietly.

The class filled up quickly and the bell rang. A couple students rushed into class, tripping over themselves in hopes to not get marked tardy. The only empty seat was next to Yoongi, who sighed in relief that no one sat next to him. A/n: wink wink

"Ok class" Ms. Taco began. (I couldn't think of a name ok)

Suddenly the door flew open revealing none other than a panting Jungkook.

"Sorry I am late Ms. Taco! I slept through the alarm." Jungkook said breathlessly.

"That is a terrible excuse nice try. I am marking you tardy. One more and it is a detention!" Ms. Taco scowled at him before typing something into her computer, probably marking the boy tardy.

"It is not an excuse I promise! It won't happen again." He replied quickly, his eyes pleading.

"It better not be! Go and take a seat so I can educate you people." She replied unamused.

'Pfft "educate us" my ass. Don't think I didn't see you watching Moana when I turned in a test last time.' Yoongi thought trying not to scoff out loud.