Chapter 31 - Appearance change and Undead

Hey everyone, Yadry here and just one thing,
I AM SO SORRY! I know this chapter is late so I made it a bit longer. Anyway hope you enjoy.

On our way out of the guild we are greeted by the battle junkie himself, Requail.

"Ohh n- Heeeyyy buddyyyy! How you doing? Crazy fight eh?." I need to get out of here.

"Yeah, That fight was amazing. And here I thought you were just a black wolf.  I can't believe you faked your identity. I have to say I'm surprised."

"It's nothing."

"Des, you need more common sense. Normally one would get executed for doing that." Fiora whispers to me quietly. I-I see... that would definitely be troublesome. The curse would kill me from that.

"So can I ask you something Requail? What was that attack you used?" To be able to use that, it must consume a lot of mana.

"That? That was my trump card. I release the aura of the god of war until my enemy either dies or is incapable of fighting. If my enemy is an army, then it will last until they're all dead. If it's one person then it'll only last until they die or get knocked out." What the hell kind of trump card is that!? It's instant annihilation! If thats just a blessing then the real god would be even stronger! I can't fight that!!

"I guess I'm still not strong enough huh..." And here I thought I finally had a chance. I feel so weak now.

"Well, could I at least know who you are? As the first person to defeat me in a one on one match..." I guess a guy like him would be really into honor wouldn't he. Well since I already became an adventurer.

"Sure, I'm Death, but you can call me Des." I won't tell him my complete identity just a hint. I need to go as fast as possible. Who knows if the war god will contact him and tell him to kill me.

As we push past him, who's stuck trying to figure out what I meant, I realize I don't know where I'm going.

"Umm... help?" You can't expect me to know where I'm going. I never learned world geography you know. All I learned in life was basic stuff from my parents. Except blacksmithing. For some reason my mom loved anything about weapons and constantly told me stories or anything about them. But she didn't have a forge to make anything.

But back to the current scenario.

"Oh yeah." Thank you Senns! "Fiora do you know where we're going?"

"How do you not know!? You're supposed to be our guide right?!" What are you here for then? And how did you get here!?

"Oh I don't know. Modra just sent me a telepathic message saying to do it. I was surprised since I have the worst sense of direction of all the Dark angels. But most of my other senses are peaked! It's why I was named Senns." You should say that first you damned angel!

"The dragon kingdom is sort of far. It is to the northwest of the continent overseas on a very large island. It would take a couple months on horse back. Maybe one or two on Fexa but we would need a ship to get there. And finally most likely a couple weeks on Tiny since we can fly over the sea." Oh Fiora you are a goddess! Thank you!

Oh, wait. Don't we have to deal with the assassins?

Oh well. We'll find them eventually right? No need to worry too much about them.

"In that case why don't we start heading there. The faster the better." As I was going to leave the kingdom, Senns stopped me.

"What's wrong?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She points at my cloak.

"Ohhh... yeah let's do that real quick." I take off my cloak and people are already looking at me weirdly.