「049」

0 4 9

I LIKE IT PT. 2 ~AT THAT PLACE~

══════↯══════

Ouch, why must my heart hurt now? Is there something you'd like to tell me Hanbyul? I place the photo on my bedside table before grabbing my medicine box out of the drawer. I held onto my chest as I walked down the stairs to go grab some water. The sound of the door unlocking startles me, it's Jungkook. 

"Hey Yoonbyul I'm back," he said as he dropped down his bag on the sofa, "Jiho is here to wish you a good evening before he leaves for his dorm too."

I grab a glass of water and prepared to go greet them when suddenly my heart started hurting some more. The glass of water slips out of my hands, sending a loud crash sound through the room.

Jungkook quickly ran over with the word panic written all over his face, "Yoonbyul are you okay!?"

"It hurts," I manage to say while having trouble breathing, "It really hurts."

Jungkook looked around and quickly figured out what was going on with me. He grabbed my medicine box and took out the right amount of pills while signalling Jiho to grab me a new glass of water. I down the pills with a large gulp of water.

"Thank you Jungkook, it would've been another trip to the hospital if you weren't here," I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Don't say that, you worried me to death," said Jungkook as he suddenly pulled me into a tight hug.

I hug him back as my heart was back to it's original self again, this time much warmer than before. I return Jungkook's hug. Why is it that whenever he's near that I feel much calmer?

Jiho let out a small laugh, "See Jungkook I told you that you guys are equal with your emotions."

I look up at Jungkook as he frantically lets go of me, then at Jiho, "What do you mean?"

"You still are obstinate with your emotions, huh, Yoonbyul?" laughed Jiho once more, "You never change, still the same as when we were little."

"You know I'm stubborn Jiho, if you won't tell me then I'll have to ask Jungkook," I turn towards Jungkook and made eye contact with him, "Do you know what Jiho's talking about Jungkook?"

Flustered, Jungkook waved his hands in denial, "I don't know what he's talking about but let's get this mess cleaned up."

"I'll help as well," offered Jiho as he went to go grab the broom.

We all cleaned up the shattered glassed and disposed it after a short amount of time. I thank Jiho for helping out and wished him a good night before locking the door. Jungkook sat on the sofa with his hands clasped together as if he was lost in thought. I walk over to him and tapped his shoulder, he flinches from shock.

J U N G K O O K

"Oops I didn't mean to scare you, are you okay?" asked Yoonbyul.

I was lost in thought about what Jiho had said the other day and what he said just now; 'From what I can see, Yoonbyul likes you just as much as you like her' --- 'See Jungkook I told you that you guys are equal with your emotions'. I shake my head with denial and gestured Yoonbyul to take a seat.

"I'm fine, how were you lately? I mean, how have you been lately?" I asked with my usual smile.

"I've been alright despite the fact that I have to help out with the camping orientation that's happening soon," pouted Yoonbyul.