Bad Bitch

Saint Anderson

"Bitch what the fuck happened?" Seven asked as she sat on my couch sipping on her glass of wine

"Bitch what the fuck happened?" Seven asked as she sat on my couch sipping on her glass of wine. "I don't even want to talk about it. Plus the nigga had the audacity to call me out my name." I said just shaking my head.

"Well Derek was telling me how you left him for some nigga name G?" She said looking at me while raising her eyebrow up. "Bitch who the fuck is G?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders then I remembered the girl from the shop calling the guy who checked Craig bum ass.

"OOOOOOH I know G! He some nigga. He the one who helped me when Craig grabbed me." I said.

"The fuck you mean grab you?" She asked getting up from the chair placing her glass on my coffee table. "Nigga called me a broke bitch. I slapped him, he grabbed my arm and G checked. Bitch he had that nigga Craig stuttering and everything." I said laughing at how shook Craig was.

"Oh see niggas forgot to mention that part to me, watch when I see Derek." She said causing me to shrug my shoulder. "But tell me about this nigga I hope you got his number." She said.

"He was alright looking. But he had a girlfriend. The ratchet girl from the shop to be exact." I told her causing her to suck her teeth. "That bitch ain't got nothing on you okayyyyyy."

"Bitch you don't have to tell me something i know the answer too." I said flipping my freshly bone straight hair. One thing about me was I was very confidence. I was the shit and I knew that. "Yassss that's what I like to hear." Seven said sounding ratchet.

"Where we going tonight?" She asked me causing me to shrug my shoulders. "Bitch you the one who suggested we go out. How you don't know where?" I asked.

"How about Magic?" I just nodded my head. Magic was a popping as strip club in Atlanta. Everyone and there mama be in there. Plus it was baller central, you were bound to find a nigga there. "Yasssssssssssss I love me some big booty bitches!" Sev said causing me to laugh.

"I swear yo ass gay sometimes." I said looking at her. "Bitch I'm strictly dickly but I don't mind slapping a few asses." She said. "Well let's get something to eat then head over there." I just nodded my head. It was already 10 everyone knows Magic don't get lit till 12. By the time we decided what restaurant we eating at, order our food, eat, and chat it will already be around 12.

"Bitch I'm so full I don't even wanna go out." I whined as Sev and I walked into the club. Nicki Minaj Barbie Dreams was blasting through the speakers. "Shots shots shots shots shots!" Seven shouted as we pushed our way through the bar.

"Let me get four shots of Henny!" She yelled and I looked at her like she was crazy. Henny was the devils liquor. That shit stay having me fucked up. "Who drinking that?" I asked. "Two for each now drink up!" She said as she drunk her first shot. Sighing, I grabbed the shot glass and drunk it while tossing my head back. "Whewww! That's the spirit!" Sev yelled.

"123!!!" Me and Seven yelled as we took our 10th shot. I wasn't totally drunk but I could feel a little buzz.  "I NEED A NIGGA WHO GONNA SWIPE THEM VISTAAAAASSS!" I yelled while twerking to City girls Where the Bag at.

"Yass fuck it up bitch!" Sev said while slapping my ass. "Excuse, you ladies are wanted in the V.I.P section. Some guy said while pointing towards the section. Confused I was about to tell the guy off but Sev grabbed my arm and quickly dragged us to the section.

"Bitch V.I.P free bottles we don't need to ask questions!" She shouted causing me to shake my head. "You enjoying yourself?" We heard causing us to turn our heads. It was the same guy from last night looking sexier then ever.

"Yes you the one who invited us up here?" I asked while checking his outfit out. This nigga looked good. Too good had a bitch wanting to pounce on his ass right here right now in the club.

"Yea." He nodded while licking his lips looking at me.

I could feel myself getting hot and bothered just by being in his presence I could only imagine him in the bedroom

I could feel myself getting hot and bothered just by being in his presence I could only imagine him in the bedroom. "Thank you we appreciate it." I told him and he nodded his head and disappeared.

Shrugging my shoulders me and Seven continued to fuck shit up! It was now 3 in the morning and we were outside. "Bitch call the fucking Uber Seven slurred." After a while I stopped drinking and some what sobered up. We both couldn't be drunk out here. I was not trying to be kidnapped or whatever crazy shit people do these days.

Taking my phone out I ordered the Uber and it was 10 minutes away. "Omg Saint I have to pee! Imma pee right here." Seven said while stumbling. "Omg no just hold it in sis." I said laughing at her drunken ass.

"Ya need a ride?" I heard the somewhat familiar voice. Turning my head in the direction I shook my head no. "Our Uber should be here in about ten minutes." He sucked his teeth.

"Fuck that Uber, get ya girl and let's go." Biting my lips I just nodded my head and followed the man to his car. "Where you live?" He asked. Telling him my address he put it in his gps and started driving.

Usher's Nice & Slow played lowly through his speakers as I rested my head on the chair. "This the second time I saved ya ass." He spoke up while chuckling. "I ain't ask you to save me." I told him while looking at him driving.

"I'm just fucking with you relax Saint." He said catching me off guard. I never told him my name so how did he know it. Opening my mouth "I heard your friend screaming it all night." He said making me close my mouth cause he had answered the question before I got to answer it.

"What's your name?" I asked. "G." I just scoffed. "Now we both know your mama ain't name you no damn G." I said causing him to laugh. "You right but that's not important right now." Nodding my head I looked out the window seeing we made it to my apartment.

"Thank you." I told him. "You need help with her?" He asked causing me to look at a passed out Seven. Laughing I shook my head. "Nah I'm good thanks again tho." He just nodded his head.

"Can a nigga get ya number?" Contemplating I decided to just give him my number. Once he called me to make sure I gave him the right number I woke Seven up and we went upstairs.