PART 38: | WICKED WITCH OF THE FRENCH QUARTER |

- "Where is Kol anyway?" Klaus asked, still standing in front of the entrance, "Let me in and the three of us can talk."

- "He is in the shower right now." Natali informed him.

- "Why don't you let me in?" Klaus questioned again.

- Natali glared at him for a few seconds, narrowing her eyes, "Why are you suddenly so desperate to have an alliance with us?" she asked him, ignoring his previous question.

- "Because.. Kol is my family and our family build this city, I have no intentions to be in a war with the two of you." Klaus pointed out in a serious tone.

- Natali laughs in realization, "Oh I see.. you just don't want to be put in the box, but who can assure you we won't do that after we take down Marcel together?"

- "No one can assure me that." Klaus said and opened his mouth to speak more, but he stopped himself and paused for a few seconds, before finally saying, "I want to trust you two so now when you have a chance for that you should let me trust you."

- "That were some serious words coming from your mouth." Natali remarked surprised. Klaus didn't surprise her this much since.. never.

- "Yeah, well.." Klaus told her and gestured with his hands to invite him in.

- "I can do that only if you promise you will behave." Natali told him, there was a bit of danger in her voice.

- "I promise." Klaus briefly told her.

Then Natali invited him in and the two of them went to sit against the bar. She wasn't sure if Kol would be pissed that she did that, but they can always throw him out again.

- "Bloody Mary?" Natali asked taking two glasses of a drink that bartender just made, "Original recipe." she told Klaus as she handed him a glass and smirked at him.

- Just then Kol walked down the stairs, seeing his brother sitting against the bar and drinking bloody Mary, "Oh, what a pleasant surprise." he remarked mockingly as he approached them, "What do we owe the pleasure?"

- "Your brother says how he wants us to work together and take down his mortal enemy." Natali informed Kol, with a slight trace of mocking in her voice.

- "Marcel is not a mortal enemy, but he is an enemy in this very moment." Klaus immediately corrected her.

- Kol glared right at his brother and spoke firmly, "And here I thought you would join your forces with Marcel to take us down."

- "Please, Kol." Klaus said in a calm voice. He was acting like he thought they wouldn't actually think something like that, "I made Marcel everything that he is. I treated him like a son. And when our father chased Rebekah, Elijah and me from New Orleans a hundred years ago we believed Marcel was killed. We each mourned him in our own way." He gestured his hands at Natali and looked at her for a brief moment, "Yet when you told me that not only he survived, but he had thrived, I knew I should come back here. Instead of seeking us out, instead of sticking together as one, he made a choice to take everything our family had build and make it his own." then he raised his voice saying, "He is living in our home. He is sleeping in our beds. I want it all back. And if I have to push him out to get it then that's exactly want I'll do and you two can join me, we don't need to have this fight in separate ways."

- "You see now Nik, sticking together as one only means for our family and Marcel isn't one of us, he never was and he never will be." Kol spoke, still staring intently at his brother, "..but when we are already talking about "sticking together as one", what about the fact that, that only means for Elijah, Rebekah and you?"