vi

" you.. still love me? "

donghyun's eyes widen at the words that just spoke out by hwayoung. hwayoung who just being asked by donghyun got her eyes widen too, realising that she just leaked one of her deepest secrets to someone that she really don't want him to know.

" umm, uh, no? forget it, you treated me like shit back then, i hate you. "

hwayoung tried to cover up, sipping her hot coffee without looking at her crush.

" hey, i'm sorry okay? i was just so stupid back then. and i also didn't know how i could end up with kwon soojin. this is all too hard for me to--"

" hah, you didn't know how? sure, you didn't know how. kim donghyun, every guy wants at least a beautiful women as their's. and you were so blind because of her beauty. you lost your respect to other girls in school, you even rejected them harshly. and now you wanted to admit that you didn't know how you could end up with kwon soojin? wow, this is all still a deadass bullshit. "

" hwayoung, trusts me that i am not like that anymore. i realised my mistakes now, please forgive me. "

hwayoung speechless upon hearing his explanation. she stopped sipping her coffee, and immediately turned to face her crush curiously.

" hey, kim donghyun. "

" hmm? "

" why are you so genuine on asking me to forgive you? "

hearing that from hwayoung, donghyun smiled. he knew that hwayoung would ask him sooner or later.

" because now i realised that i love you too. "