xiii

" oh, you are him. jooyoung always told me about you. "

youngmin's eyes widen, he immediately became so happy, and started to shake hwayoung's body.

" ehem, that's my girlfriend. put that filthy hands away, please. "

donghyun sassed, made youngmin annoyed and let go the girl.

youngmin turned to look at hwayoung, " so, she has been telling you about me?  what did she tell you? "

" she told me that you are so annoying and she hates you. oh, plus, she said that she hates your guts because everytime she wanted to see you, she always saw you flirting with other girls. "

hwayoung stated. youngmin shocked, and there, donghyun. he, at the next bench, so happy laughing after hearing what hwayoung said.

" wait, i didn't mean to flirt with those girls! i, i just, ugh. "

youngmin sighed, made hwayoung and donghyun laughed because of his silly attitude.

" you better sort things out with her, youngmin. before she hates you for real. "

donghyun added.

" huh, it's not like hwayoung never hates you before, anyway. "

youngmin voiced, made donghyun immediately hit youngmin at the back. the red head hissed in pain, while hwayoung still laughing looking at those two guys.

" oh, jooyoung is calling! "