xv

" yah, im youngmin! "

youngmin immediately turned to look at the one that just shouted his name, and he knew it was lee jooyoung. so he got up from the bench and ran towards jooyoung and gave her a really tight hug.

" wow, what a drama. "

donghyun said and hwayoung nodded. the two lovebirds, sorry, youngmin and jooyoung seems like they were trying to sort things out, so donghyun took the chance to talk with his unofficial girlfriend.

" so.. you still love me right? "

hwayoung who was busy laughing at youngmin and jooyoung immediately turned to look at donghyun, who was smiling jubilanty while side hugging her.

" guess. "

" lee hwayoung. "

" yes, i love you and will always love you, kim donghyun. "

" good, because i love you too, and i will always love you too. "

" hey, this is not some kind of jokes, right? "

donghyun frowned upon hearing what hwayoung said. maybe, after these seven years, she still can't believe that kim donghyun, her crush just confessed everything to her.

" hwayoung, just trusts me, okay? i am not pranking you or anything else stupid, i really really really really sincere with what i just said to you. do you want me to repeat my regretted speech again? "

" no, you don't have to. i just wanted to make sure if this is real. "

now, both of them were looking into each others' eyes, both of them are mesmerized with each others' beautiful eyes.

" you want to make sure if this is real or not? "

hwayoung slowly nodded. donghyun was slowly leaning in to kiss hwayoung, but ugh.

" hey hey hey, kim donghyun! what are you going to do huh? "

youngmin suddenly came to them with jooyoung at the back, ruining the perfect moment of donghyun and hwayoung.

" fuck you. "