3 || groupmates

3rd person POV

"Can we go home together? " Eric asked Y/N. she replied "O-ok" .They both walked together silently in the side of the silent road but Y/N really had one freaking question on her mind 'Why the fuck hasn't she seen him before'.Y/N curiously asked Eric

"From what school are you from Eric? "

"Well I'm from the school St. Mei's , it's not really that popular here because it's far from here"

"well ok" lol doesn't make sense .

    when Y/N reached her home, they both said their goodbyes and went to their separate ways.

*The following day *

Y/N follows her same routine and arrives to school in just literally 5 mins. when she was going to her locker, she didn't see Dawnie which was kinda weird for her, since because like everytime, she was always there to wait for her, she just thought that she may have done something important, so after she put her bag and got her large heavy books, she went to her classroom to see Dawnie looking seriously in reading a piece of paper as she went there and say her greeting.

Y/N's POV

"Dawnie... what you  got there? "

"OMG Y/N! I NEVER NOTICED U WERE HERE!! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA sorry Dawn" (Y/N's nickname for her)

"Well it's OK, but this is the paper for the Intrams"

"WHAT YOU HAVE IT?! well ofc since your the Brebuf Club's President,who are my teammates?? "

"Well... hmm...OMG ERIC'S HERE!"

"WHAT THE FUCK! HOW BOUT YOU?!"

"NO IM NOT HERE HUHU"

"BULLSHIT"
"Language Y/N!" class president said to Y/N.

<edited [not part if the story] ( a/n from da puture) >=

" I'M FUCKING SORRY CLASS PRES!" I said shouting.

" Y/N LANGUAGE!" Vice president said.

" IM FUCKING SORRY TOO VICE PRESIDENT." I shouted more.

" Y/N, LANGUAGE!" All the class officers shouted.

" IM FUCKING SORRY OFFICERS!" I shouted louder.

" Y\N LANGUAGE!!!" Everybody in the classroom shouted.

" pfft... okok hoes"

<End>

"sorry"

"AHAHAHHAHA THATS WHAT YOU GET HOE"

"SHUT THE HELL UP DAWN"

*bell rings* Y/N and everybody settles down and waited for their teacher to come, their next class was Homeroom so they already know that their hr teacher was mostly late so the president was in front of the class, I asked Dawn on who were the other people on the team with me besides Eric.

"Well there's You, Eric, Amber, Rebecca, Reylette, Zayn, Harry, Angelo, Shan-wuu, Iya, Annie, AJ, Peter, Ann and Mika"

"Holy SHIT. REBECCA BRIDGE?! (Rebecca Bridge is a rich spoiled girl who is lives on a rich place ,her house is as big as the Presidents , she is pretty but she's a spoiled brat, Y/N and Rebecca were classmates since elementary ) more like Rebecca BITCH. wait AND ANNIE PLEENE?!(Annie Pleene and Rebecca Bridge are the spoiled brats that ruins Y/N's life for so many years, they are the spoilest bffs ever anyone will encounter, Annie Pleene still lives in a rich place (the same place as Rebecca's) but her house is BIGGER than the Presedents like the actual FCK, Annie Pleene is also pretty but FUCKING dumb)
ANNIE PLEENE more like ANNIE PIECE OF SHIT UGHH.. why is my life so unluckyyy"

"But at least you got Mika and Reylette, They will help you kick those piece of shits"

"Well that's kinda true.( Mikaela Unabia and Reylette Padilla are like my bestest friends ever (Dawnie is my bff sistah) when we hangout we usually kick the butts of the biches that are being their bitchy selves, Mika is tall and kind but when u make her mad she will kick ur ass, while Reylette is short but not really that short but she's strong as hell so she can kick y'all butts) We haven't really talk in the past days, but I guess we will have time to regain our close friendship"

"I guess so, but Sw is there."( Sw or Shan-wuu is one of Y/N's admirers he is a bad boy with brown hair and green forest eyes, he might look smart but his actually fucking dumb, he's handsome and Annie's past boyfriend, totally a perfect couple if u ask me.

"Oh no.. no.. no.. no.. Eric and Sw will actually fight against me while those two pieces of shit will be ruining my life, now this is worse than unexpected."

"It's not worse than unexpected it's WORSE than expected. HAHAHAHA"

"SHUT UP DAWN"

The HR teacher makes into class 5 mins late but we were actually used to this since she was our teacher since last year. "Class we will discuss about the Intramurals groups", (Author being lazy) everybody went to their groups and discuss some shit. Everybody has a week to prepare for the Intrams, btw the class was divided to groups for each sport but some students can join other sports If they want. those in the groups were chosen by the students themselves OR just being randomly picked by teachers.

"UGHH. I don't wanna play sports it's so tiring and it could ruin my hair and makeup" Rebecca said in a irritated tone.

"Ughhh.. ikr, well at least Y/N's face wouldn't go worse, it's already ugly as SHIT could do" Annie says in a teasing tone. Annie and Rebecca laughs histerically.

"Shut up Annie, atleast my face isn't as UGLY ASS FAKE like yours" I said

"ooooohhh what a burn" Sw said teasing the fake hoes as they gave him a angry stare.
*Eric trys not to laugh*

"Shut up Sw, your not part of our conversation" Annie said

"Aren't we supposed to talk about the sports event not your f ing faces?!" Amber said as she was frustrated by our fight.

"Yeahh.. she's right" Ann agreed.
Zayn and Harry nodded with agreement. so the vball group talked about what their gonna do in the Intramurals, but when they were discussing Y/N discovered new feelings for .........

Hello hoes, my tournament is almost coming up so I might not update huhu. HERES THE RECAAP:
Y/N and Eric are groupmates in volleyball Huh? Yieee I'm excited. Does Y/N have feelings for Eric? Will Eric tell Y/N about his feelings? Find out in the next chapter. BTW the girl in the photo is Dawn.

-anime_dawnie💜

See u next chapter hoessss💜🐽 y'all should know that I published 2 chapter 2 mistakenly, I just realized rn