li. | instagram & real life

@damnarishe's getting hyped up for christmas and it's just july, someone control himtagged : olixaviers362,272 likes8,984 comments

@damnaris
he's getting hyped up for christmas and it's just july, someone control him
tagged : olixaviers
362,272 likes
8,984 comments

username: i'm attracted to both of them, oh well

stellarose: how are we related to an idiot like him?

damnaris: that's the exact same question i've been asking myself over and over again stellarose

olixaviers: it's simple, really. we all came from mum's womb stellarose damnaris

damnaris: i think we all already know how reproduction works olixaviers

||

arisa's heart was racing and her palms were getting clammy. thousands of thoughts rushed into her head, thinking of how this seemingly innocent day out with amelia could turn upside down.

connor graham may be an asshole but he's extremely smart. he knew how to pull the right strings and get away without a trace. he could appear and disappear, just like that.

"arisa," amelia's voice snapped her out of her thoughts. arisa raised her head, looking at her sister in law in confusion. "i've been calling you for about a minute now, jesus. what's going on with you today?" arisa bit her lip, shaking her head in response. as much as she trusted amelia, she knew that amelia wouldn't understand if she were to say something along the lines of hey, my abusive ex boyfriend is now out of jail and is trying to hunt me down but no worries!

"nothing, nothing. i'm fine, sorry," arisa said quietly. "anyways, i was going to ask for your order? so you could already find us a seat. this place is extremely packed." arisa looked at the menu board, her eyes going through the options. "i'll just have the iced coffee." amelia nodded at arisa, giving her a smile. "alright. now go, look for some seats."

arisa scanned the room, looking for a vacant table. suddenly, her eyes caught something she couldn't believe. someone she never wanted to see again, someone who has been sending her messages and tracking her down. he was there, a few feet away from her.

arisa wanted to flee, to run and hide, but it felt like her feet was frozen to the ground. she watched as he drew closer, her mind racing with thoughts. connor graham halted in front of her, his hands in his pocket, looking nonchalant, the extreme opposite of how arisa was feeling at that exact moment.

"you know, i've been looking for you for a week now. you've gotten better at hiding than the last time i saw you."

arisa shrugged, attempting to look like she didn't care but the truth was, she did. she was terrified because she knew what this man was capable of. "i don't know if i've really gotten better at hiding or you just don't know how to find anymore."

connor stared at arisa for a moment, a smirk slowly forming on his devilishly handsome features. "maybe but i see you still haven't learned how to hide your emotions better. you may try to look calm but i can see how terrified you are, adamaris. do i scare you?"

yes, you do. that was what her mind kept screaming over and over again. "no." arisa tried to be strong but her voice failed her. "why are you here, connor? don't you think that you've done enough? what else do you want from me?" connor tilted his heads watching as tears started forming from the corners of arisa's eyes.

"i've come to take you back. i forgive you of disobeying me and accusing me of such things. i know gwen was the one who fed you those lies."

anger replaced the helplessness arisa felt. "you're sick. you absolutely sicken me. get the fuck away from me, i don't need this bullshit coming from you." connor suddenly grabbed arisa's arm, preventing her from going anywhere.

"let go of me, you bastard," she seethed. "you're coming with me whether you like it or not, princess." arisa moved to kick his leg and punch wherever she could, effectively losing his grip on her to clutch his jaw.

and with the adrenaline in her system, arisa ran. she ran to where there was a crowd, attempting to get away from the man who became her personal demon.

i'm about to see dua lipa live in like an hour and half but here's a little update