29

Your POV:

"That was fast," Jimin said, as soon as I entered the dance practice studio.

Yeah, who wouldn't run on all fours when you're the one dancing with them?

I shrugged and said, "You taught me well so I had no trouble delivering my emotions."

Even though I knew my subconscious was facepalming with the cringey lines I threw at him and the fact that I only sang it better was because I wrote it.

But that seemed to brighten his mood which only then did I notice, had been sullen.

Jeez, what was going on between him and Jungkook? Was Jikook having trouble in paradise? Maybe Taekook won over? Hah, Jimin must have caught Taekook. Damn, Jungkook you're breaking hearts all over the place.

And my Taekook fantasies made me snicker and giggle which made Jimin ask me, "What... are you thinking with such an expression?"

I quickly put both my hands on my cheeks to hide the embarrassment of having been caught by Jimin thinking about Taekook.

"N-nothing!"

"You're supposed to bend your knee and thrust your head forwards in a wave," Jimin repeated and I pouted.

How long would it take for me to nail this perso- step! NAIL THIS STEP? HOLY-

"Stop," his voice broke my chain of thoughts.

"I'm sorry," I bowed my head. Now even Jimin knew I sucked at dancing and that thought made me want to jump into a grave.

"Hey, don't apologize. That's what these practice sessions are for, right?," he said, walking towards me...

....and then past me....

....to stand right behind me.

He was standing so close that I felt his front on my back. His close proximity made me freeze to my spot as my eyeballs fell out of their sockets and lolled away.

His knee grazed the back of my thigh and I gasped. He put a little pressure to flex my knee, which I didn't because I was too dense to understand anything.

"Y/n, follow my lead," he spoke so close to my ear that his breath left cool sensations on my ear, neck and shoulders.

Maybe it was because I was burning up from the dancing... or shyness, but every pore on my body was aware of Jimin.

When I didn't respond, he bent a little to bend my knee with his hand, and un doing so, his nose grazed my arm and in that moment, electricity coursed through me with the single thought:

I MUST BE STINKING LIKE A PIG AFTER SWEATING LIKE A DOG AND JIMIN IS STANDING SO CLOSE! WHAT IF HE DIES AFTER SMELLING MY SATANIC ODOUR? No fucking way am I embarrassing myself again after failing spectacularly to impress him with my dancing skills.

Like a flash of light, I tried to jump away from Jimin, only to have my leg trip over his and fall, holding on to his shirt for support...

...and making him lose balance.

"ACKK!!," I groaned as my back hit the wooden floor and all the wind in my body came wooshing out as Jimin fell on top of me.

With my eyes closed to somehow pretend the fall didn't happen, I felt Jimin's hands clasp on the floor on either side of my face...