❥ Chapter 38.

hiii! i've been getting votes none stop on my chapters and i just wanna say thank you! me and my book feel very loved (: x

"I'm nervous" Ellie breaths under her voice, everyone looks at us strangely as we walk into college with linked arms.

"It's okay, I'm with you" I smile. We walk through the automatic doors to see the refectory busy with students doing their own thing. "Guys? Over here!" Yasmine calls over to us.

"I'm gonna go find Issac, I'll be over in a minute" I smile to Ellie, she nods and makes her way over.

She's wearing the dress she brought yesterday and we straightened her hair so it slides down her back smoothly. I smile as I watch her walk away before going on my own mission to find Issac.

I hear a few male laughs and decide to follow the direction they're coming from. I see Nathan first, goofing around making the others laugh.

"Awh I spot a Darcy" Nathan points at me, I give him my best cheery smile. "Good morning" I beam up at him.

I pull a muffin out of my bag, Nathan swings his arm around my shoulder. I look at him for a minute, he thinks his life is so simple but soon it'll be turned upside down. I wonder how he'll react to Ellie's news.

I can see him as a dad, a good one actually. Underneath the class clown act he's actually very sweet, he has dazzling eyes and a wide smile.

"Darc? You okay?" He waves his hand across my eyes, I come back from my train of thoughts. "Yeah sorry" I say embarrassed, the more I look at him the more I can't stop thinking about the impression Ellie did last night of his orgasm face and I start giggling.

"What's so funny?" He raises his eyebrows and I start to laugh, "Sorry, it's nothing" I try to maintain it but I can't.

"Is there something on my face?" His question makes me laugh more, "No, you're fine it's not that" I shake my head, trying to bite my laugh.

"That what is it?" He cracks a smile, watching me laugh, "I can't tell you" I put a hand over my mouth to muffle my laugh.

"Can you at least tell me?" Issac raises he eyebrows, I had almost forgot I was on a mission to find him.

"No I'm sorry, it's strictly between us girls" I shake my head slowly bringing my giggles down, "Anyways I brought you a muffin, I accidentally packed one for Ezra for the car journey but forget he's not driving me no longer, so here" I smile handing it to him, unlatching myself from Nathan's arm.

"I thought perks of being your boyfriend is that you'd tell me this stuff" Issac narrows his eyes at me taking the muffin.

"The perks of being my boyfriend is that you get me as your girlfriend" I tilt my head smiling at him, "That's enough for me" He nods and wraps his arm around my shoulder like Nathan did, but instead cuddles me into his side.

"I can't believe you can't come on lads night anymore" Eric shakes his head.

"Why can't he?" I frown my eyebrows. "Well because he's not single anymore" Nathan huffs.

"So just because he's not single means he can't come with you?" I dart my eyes between the both of them. "Well he can come, we just thought you wouldn't let him" Eric shrugs.