Part 4: Old family, new friends

That picture is so fucking adorable I swear to god. Welp anyways enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jeff's POV
It was a few week's after the incident with Jane. I was in my room playing Fortnite with Ben.
"Children! Everyone come downstairs please!!" Slender yelled and we paused the game. We went downstairs.
"What's up Slenderp?" Ben asked and I snickered. Slenderman sighed.
"We have a couple new pastas with us. I found them in my woods covered in blood." Slender said.
"And I think you know one of them Jeff..." Slender said and I tilted my head to the side. A boy with dark-ish brown hair stepped out from behind Slender and he had a scarf on and emerald green eyes. Another boy who looked exactly like him stepped next to him.
"This is Liu and Sully." Slender explained. I stopped moving at that name. Liu...
"Hello..." Liu said.
"Um Jeff..?" Liu said waving his hand in front of me.
"I think you broke him..." Sully said.
"Shut up Sully." Liu said looking at Sully.
"Hey what did I do!" Growled Sully.
"I will fucking murder you I swear to god..." Liu said annoyed. I snapped out of my trance and immediately backed up from Liu.
"Jeff..? Are you okay?" Ben asked and I just ran. I ran outside and into the woods ignoring Liu and Ben calling my name. I finally stopped after a few minutes by a tree. I heard whimpering... I looked over to see a boy who looked like a pirate. (Yep I'm adding Candle Cove in this.)
"Hello..?" I said as I got up and went next to him. He looked at me in horror.
"P-Please don't hurt me!" He said with a British accent.
"Woah hey calm down I won't hurt you! What's your name?" I assured him.
"M-Milo..." He answered quietly. I offered a hand to him and he flinched.
"Hey calm down I was offering to help you up." I said and he took my hand and I helped him up. He winced in pain.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"M-My arm j-just hurts...." He said.
"C'mon I know somewhere where you can stay for now." He looked at me after I said that and nodded.
"W-What's your name..?" He asked.
"Hm? Oh! I'm Jeff, Jeff the killer!" I stated proudly and he laughed a little.
"C'mon let's go." I said and grabbed his wrist. We went back into the mansion and walked inside. I was tackled into a hug on the ground.
"Ow!" I said and looked at who tackled me to see Liu.
"Seriously Liu..." I said and he nodded.
"Yep! And don't even say it I know your sorry and I forgive you." He said.
"Hey who's this little pirate boy?" Ben asked poking Milo. Milo backed up uncomfortably. Liu got off me and I got up. Milo backed up into Vincent who dropped his toast.
"Damnit!" Vincent said and Milo immediately moved away from Vincent.
"I-I'm sorry!" He whimpered and Vincent grabbed his knife out. Milo hid behind me, terrified.
"Vincent stop being a fucking douchebag!" I yelled and he rolled his pure white eyes and put his knife back. Slender teleported in and saw Milo.
"Who is this?" He asked pointing to Milo.
"This is Milo... I found him in the woods. Can he please stay? Pleaaaase?" I asked and Slender sighed.
"Fine but he must sleep in your room." Slender said and I nodded.
"Yes sir." I said and helped Milo up. Me and Milo went upstairs. We saw Lost Silver sitting against his and Glitchy Red's bedroom door. We went up to him.
"What's wrong Lost?" I asked and LS looked up at me then over at Milo and he backed up as close as he could to the door.
"Hey calm down I won't hurt you." Milo said as he got a little closer to LS.
"S-Sorry... I just get scared easily.." LS muttered quietly. LS floated into the air moving closer to me.
"Cool!!" Milo said and LS smiled a little.
"Really..? Everybody else thought that this was weird.." LS said.
"I think its cool." Milo said with a grin.
"So what was wrong Lost?" I asked and he looked at me.
"Oh right... I think Red is mad at me and I don't know why.. He locked me out of our room and I would unlock it if I still had arms..."
"I can unlock it! I'm really good at unlocking things!!" Milo said excitedly.
"W-Will you please..?" Lost asked and Milo nodded.
"Sure I will!" Milo said and he grabbed a paper clip out of his pocket. He unlocked the door in literally just 10 seconds. He opened it and had a confused look.
"What..?" I asked and he pointed to something red and glitching in the corner. Lost went in the room.
"Red..?" He asked softly and Glitchy Red's head shot up and looked at LS.
"W-W-What-at?! How did-How did you get back in?!" Red said standing up with his voice glitching.
"Red..? W-What's wrong?" LS asked as he got closer to Red.
"S-Stay-Stay away-away from me!" Red said backing up closer to the wall and Milo went behind Lost.
"What is up with you?! You've been ignoring me all day, I asked if you were okay and you LIED! So tell me, what. is. bothering you?! I thought we were best friends!!!" Lost snapped and Milo backed up.
"I-I'm sorry.." Red whimpered but Lost didn't believe it.
"You know what Red?! I am sick and fucking tired of your lying!" Lost said and he left the room and red just sat in the corner and started to glitch out even more and cry. Milo went up to him and pat his back trying to comfort him. Red hugged Milo and Milo took of Red's hat and set it down and started to pet his hair.
"Hey calm down it's okay. I can help you make it up to Lost!!" Milo said.

Milo's POV (That's new!)
He looked up at me.
"R-Really-Really?!" He asked and I nodded.
"Yeah sure! Oh by the way I'm Milo!" I said with a happy tone.
"I-I'm Glitch-Glitchy R-R-Red!" He said and Jeff started snickering. Red immediately got up. He patted his hair to feel that his hat wasn't there.
"Where's my hat?!" He said and I handed it to him.
"Sorry... I took it off of you.." I said quietly and he forgave me.
"Am I gonna show you where you'll be sleeping or what pirate boy?" Jeff teased and I followed Jeff with Red tagging along. We went to a new hallway and Jeff went up to a white door that had his name on it. He opened his door to show a completely clean room besides a couple of hoodys on the ground.
"You can use my bed I don't mind sleeping on the ground." Jeff said.
"Okay.." I said quietly.
"I'm gonna go killing so you can explore the mansion." Jeff said then left.
"Didn't you say you were gonna help me make it up to Lost?" Red asked and I nodded.
"Yeah! Okay so lets see... Hmm.. Well what I used to do when my "friend" Percy was down I would always give him his most favorite thing!" I said.
"Wait Percy..? As in Pirate Percy?" Glitchy Red asked and I nodded.
"Yeah? Why..?" I asked.
"Was he in a crew?" Red asked and I nodded.
"Yeah... With me, J-Janice, Skintaker.., um... Crackerjack, Laughingstock, Poppy...., A-And then P-P-Percy...." (I don't actually know who was in the actual Candle Cove Crew.) I said looking down.
"Aw sorry I didnt know that was- Sorry!!" Red started panicking. I was shocked... Nobody has ever cared for me besides Janice and Poppy...
"I-It's fine.." I said laughing a bit and he sighed in relief.
"Well do you know what Lost Silver's favorite thing is?" I asked.
"Umm... His Pokemon!" Red said.
"Poke what?" I said confused.
"Pokemon! You don't know what that is..?" Red asked and I shook my head no. He grabbed a red and white ball and pushed a button on it and a weird yellow thing with a lightning bolt shaped tail came out of it and it was on the floor.
"Haven't let my Pikachu out in a while.." Red said. (I think that's the name of Red's Pokemon idk!! And I think Lost Silver's is a Cyndaquil? I honestly dont know.)
"Aww! It's so cute!" I said and poked it but it shocked me.
"Ow!" I yelped pulling my hand back.
"Pikachu it's okay buddy. You can trust him." Said Red and he picked up the Pokemon thing.
"Sorry... He's probably just in a bad mood because I haven't let him out in a while.." Red apologized.
"It's ok." I said and Red put the Pikachu on his shoulder.
"I think I have his pokemon with me." Red said and pulled out another ball.
"What are those things?" I asked pointing to the ball.
"It's called a pokeball. It's what you keep and take out your Pokemon in." He explained.
"Oh cool." I said and he pushed a button and this time a green Pokemon came out but it was bleeding.
"That's strange.." Red said and picked it up.
"Cyndaquil..?" Red asked and the green pokemon opened it's eyes.
"What the hell-" I stared at the Pikachu thing. It was also bleeding.
"What is with you two today? I swear you both are acting stranger then usual." Red said and I looked at the green Pokemon.
"What? You wanna hold him or something?" Red asked and he put the Pokemon down. It walked over to me and hugged my leg.
"Aww he likes you." Red said and I picked up the little Pokemon. I put it on my head and it sat there happily.
"You might get blood in your hair but oh well." Red shrugged.
"Let's go find Lost!" I said happily and Red nodded. We left to find Lost.

-Timeskip to an hour later cuz I'm lazy-

Still Milo's POV
We looked and looked but couldn't find him anywhere.
"Hmm.. The only other place I know is where he died." Red said
"D-Died..?" I asked
"Yep. Oh yeah sorry that I didn't mention that." Red shrugged and I just said it's fine. We went to a spot near a small lake and, surely enough, there was Lost Silver sitting by the small lake. The Pokemon jumped off from my head and ran to Lost Silver. Lost looked at the Pokemon.
"Cyndaquil..? How'd you get out of your pokeball? I never let you out..." He mumbled.
"That's because when you stormed off you dropped your pokeball...." Said Red as he went up to Lost with me following.
"I brought him out of his pokeball and gave him to you because well... I know you love that Pokemon more then anything..." Red explained.
"I also brought him out to say I'm sorry...." Red said looking down.
"Aw... I forgive you." Lost said with a smile. The Pikachu jumped off Red's shoulder and walked over to Lost. It tilted it's head.
"What's wrong Pikachu..?" Lost asked and Pikachu went up to him and put it's paw on the sleeve of Lost's shirt confused.

That's all 4 now! tHaNkS fOr ReAdInG! I'll update try and start a new chapter later for you guys!!!! Welp thanks and bai! Mweheheh! :3