A Date?!

Naruko's POV

I was wrong. This is not going to be fun at all.

Flashback

I beside Gaara for a little while and he began to stir.

He sat up and held his head. "What happened? Why isn't mother speaking to me?"

"That's quite the way to say thank you," I scoffed. I turned my head away and crossed my arms. "Now you better stay quiet about this or else..."

"Or else what?" He taunted. "Attack me in my sleep? Sorry to break it to you, but my san will protect me and I don't sleep."

"What's with your sudden change in attitude?" I grumbled.

Gaara' face lit up like he had a great idea and I groaned a little. I didn't think this through.

"I won't tell anyone... if you go on a date with me," Gaara said.

Arrogant butt face.

"No way," I replied, glaring at him. "Tell everyone for all I care, it's not like they'll believe you!"

I began to walk away, only for Gaara's words to stop me.

"Now lets see here," he began. "You know, you match the description of FOX quite perfectly."

My eyebrow twitches and I turned around. "Excuse me?"

"And it says here that FOX went missing about 6 years ago when she was 5, sorry. How old are you?" Gaara chuckled.

"11, but that has nothing-"

"I'm sure that the Hokage would love to know that Naruto was actually FOX, even if there was the tiniest chance, he'd take it," Gaara finished.

My eyebrow twitched and my fist curled. "Fine, one date. I guess Anbu FOX is going on a date," I forced.

End of Flashback

The Chunin pre-matches have just ended and I have to go buy a dress.

As Chloe would say, 'Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous.'

I henged into a girl (keeping my body figure) with long brown hair and green eyes. I looked in the mirror in satisfaction and sunshinned to the shops.

I look around and finally decided on which shop to go in.

Now don't get me wrong, I love shopping, but considering the circumstances....

"Hello, welcome to Kyra's Beauty!" A chipper girl who looked around 13 years old introduced. "I'm Kyra, the owner of this shop, can I help you?"

I gave her a look over. "Don't you have to be 16 to well, do anything?"

Kyra gave a small laugh, but had a solemn look on her face. "Lord Hokage changed the law, so you can live and work on your own as young as the age of 3 if you have some ninja training and no living relatives that are known."

You. Have. To. Be. Freaking. Kidding. Me.

The stupid reason I had to go into hiding (as Naruto had special circumstances) was because I was too young to live on my own!

"That's enough about me," Kyra said clapping. "How can I help you?"

I rubbed the back of my head out of habit and gave a small laugh. "I need a dress cause I'm going on a date today..."

Kyra's face brightened at the mention of a 'date.' "You know, you'd look great in blue!" She said, grabbing my wrist and dragging me off to a rack of blue dresses, holding them up on turn to my body.

After a couple minutes of that, she finally chose 3 and handed them to me.

"Now go try those on!" She said, getting a excited.

I began to blush. "Um... I kinda need a bra too..."

Kyra gave me an understanding look and began to walk off to the bras, she came back with a few and gave me a smile.

"Oh and..."

No harm in telling her my name. "Naruko."

"Naruko, you can release the henge, I already know what you look like," Kyra giggled.

I gaped at her. No one has ever been able to tell I've had a henge on. Just who is this girl?

I quickly released the henge and walked to the dressing room.

I slipped on a royal blue, off the shoulder dress with a brown belt. I smiled at my appearance. Kyra was right. Blue is my color.

After trying in all the dresses (and bra's) I decided on the first one I tried on.

I walked up to the counter and paid for my stuff. Kyra fidgeted, poking her two index fingers together.

"Sorry bout that, if I made you uncomfortable by me knowing," she said shyly. "It's just that your around my age and I thought that I should tell you..."

"Don't worry bout it," I told the girl. "I just want to know how you did it..."

The blonde haired, blue eyed, store owner, froze completely and let out a forced laugh. "Um, uh, here I'll tell you when I'm 15, Kay?"

Why 15? Whatever...

I gave her a nod and walked out of the store. Strange.

Time for my date... fun -_-

{August 26, 2018}

Too lazy to send it to editor.