The Character Information .. #1

( Finally after all these 100+ chapters this Author finally think to compile the list of Characters. As for why i did this, it finally came to my mind that i really need this and just forgotten it. (づ ̄3 ̄)づ also there's a great possibility of  Little Brother against the world having a book 2. With these current happenings that the story was so slow pace and hasn't even reached the Climax scene! o(╥﹏╥)o)

[Meryid Kingdom]

Argentawn Household

Glaciel Argentawn / Kurobane Masarou- ( The Main Character of this Story but a cannon fodder in this story's otome game [Against the World]

Age: ( Total age: 47 )

Present: 12    Past life: Died at 35 years old.

Remarks:

- An ossan in a shota's body?
- Sometimes mature but all of the a child at heart

( Looks like this kind of remarks is one of the things that Nathan have seen while using his special ability [Remarking Appraisal]  ̄▽ ̄)

Otome Game:

Characteristics and Attitude:

The Original Glaciel Argentawn was your typical stupid and scum arrogant young noble. From the young age he was spoiled by his mother and grow to became a rotten noble. At the young age he was discovered to possess no magic talent unlike his Big Brother and Big Sister who was deemed genius by everyone. He envied both of them and grow to hate his Big Brother and Big Sister. He also hates his Father but he feels more fear towards his Father and acting defiant on every of his Father's teachings.

This Story:

Characteristics and Attitude:

In this Story as a Reincarnated Person who regained his past life memories at the age of six years old. Everyone expected that he would act mature because of his mental age but Glaciel disappointed some of the readers expectation because he was childish!
Sometimes he would act like a proper normal person of his mental age but most of the times this Glaciel was a child in heart and body.

Regarding his attitude towards his Family:

Of course He was happy to have a Parents and Siblings as a person who was previously an orphan he have some expectations.

( Did i mentioned that Glaciel was an orphan in his previous life in the chapters of the story? If not i don't know if i would write Glaciel's past life childhood story as Kurobane Masarou in this book or in Book 2)

So when he recovered his memory, Glaciel tried to mend his relationship towards his family.

To his Mother: he feel sorry for his mother and his stupid attitude before and regretting not meeting his mother since she already passed away.

To his Father: Of course he is still fearful as always... Even he recovered his memories he can understand why the Original Glaciel has a cowardly and defiant attitude towards Duke Argentawn. In the beginning chapters Glaciel would always call 'Duke Gillian' 'Duke Argentawn ' inside his mind. But in the 'you're troublesome ' chapter he started calling Duke Gillian his father after having Duke Gillian to take care of him in the ' is it really the dream chapter'.

To his Brother:

In the early chapters Glaciel has a bit of conflict toward his Brother Glendale and later they started to have a normal brother and little brother interaction? Later it was weird and Glaciel notice that it was wrong.

To his Sister:

His Sister and him aren't much really close too much and they only have a normal interactions of a Sister and a Little Brother. Glaciel wanted his Sister to stop pursuing Prince Parson but for what reason?