5. Cross-dresser

Go Jester.

Do not go Jester.

He's waiting for you.

He's not waiting for you.

He saved your life, pay it back.

He put your life in danger, leave it.

You like him, stop being a scared bitch and go on that date with him.

Ah, fuck it.

He grabbed his car keys, heading out the door. He started his car, then drove off to the fair. Although the date was cancelled, he did get a second chance. He didn't know if Marshall was going to be there, but he really didn't want the small boy to wait for him all night. Guilt was eating him up fast, so what he did was was quite stupid, even for him -- he speeds down the road like a maniac, almost getting into two accidents.

He made it ten minutes early and he saw no sign of the small boy. He sat on one of the benches, his eyes scanning for the  male. Time flew by fast, because when he looks down at his phone for the time, it had already been twenty minutes that past. He was quite annoyed how Marshall said to meet at six, but he was running late. He wasn't patient, so he stood up, about to leave. No more waiting for him, if Marshall wasn't going to--

"You came,"

Jester looked around, but all he saw was a small figure in front of him.

"I think you have the wrong person,"

The person in front of him raised their head up. Jester was taken-a-back when he met face to face with Marshall. He wore a black laced dress, and a pair of black boots with a pair of black knee-high socks.. The laced dress had sleeves which covered his slightly muscular arm and the knee-high socks covered his hairy legs.  Marshall's short hair had long clipped in hair, reaching to his butt. Marshall's small build made him look more like a girl, but Jester was not fooled.

"M-M-Marshall?!"

"Yes?" He smiled. Jester could feel his heart skip beats, was this for reals?

"Why are you dressed like... like that?" Jester pointed up and down at Marshall's body.

"Well, you wanted a hot babe,"

"I mean, yeah, but--"

"But?"

Jester shook his head. "Nothing, let's just go, yeah?"

"Sure,"

---

They went on multiple rides and roller coasters, Marshall was bright in every one of them. Jester found it interesting at how much Marshall's guard was. Usually, Marshall had a scowl or a bored look, before you could tap him on the shoulder, he would already have you in a lock. But when he was at the fair, Marshall was able to act like a kid, something he missed out on. Jester found it adorable how he had to get Marshall's attention every time, but he didn't complain.

"Can we go on that?!" Marshall pointed to the pirate ship. There were many kids in line, but it wasn't as long as other lines. Marshall looked up at Jester, he pleaded with his puppy eyes. Jester gave in, letting the smaller boy drag him into the line. "Let's go on that next! And that! And that!" He pointed to multiple rides they had already gone on. "And that! And also--"