Chapter 14

Hey! It would mean so much to me if you took a second to click the little star to vote before reading. Thanks!

Ariel's POV

It was two weeks since that day of which I found out that Adam was the reason to every male species avoiding me. Maybe I'm acting a little too dramatic but I was really pissed off.

During the last two weeks, nothing really happened if you don't include Landon confronting me. We talked that morning before school and he explained to me he actually did like me but not as much as he led on. Although I forgave him, I still didn't fully trust him. I still agreed it was best if we stayed friends to which he fully agreed to.

As for Adam, we hadn't spoken a word to each other if you exclude the greetings of 'morning' and 'bye' when I entered and left the house to visit Libby. I told Libby about everything. Everything from Landon to Elle and Adam and to what Sebastian told me. I felt really bad for keeping it from her when in returned she told me everything that happened in her life.

My life has been really hectic this past month. Everything from Adam, Landon and Elle, it was only fair that I deserved a break. Tonight was the big football game to which Adam would be playing in along with Nick, one of Adam's friend.

I also got pretty close with all of Adam's friend actually. Nick, Bryce and Josh were big sweethearts that had a bad boy exterior but if you really got to know them, anyone could tell they had really big hearts. Nick is a big baby and I'm the closest to him out of all of them.

As for what Nick told me, Landon and Adam still haven't spoken since the fight and I can't help but think that it's my fault.

I'm currently getting ready at my house with Libby for the game later. I didn't really feel like speaking to Adam anytime soon.

Nick and Adam don't practice at school. Instead, they practice privately with the coach on weekends since their the best players' on the team. At least that's what Libby told me.

"Ugh, I have nothing to wear." Libby whined while looking through the drawer of clothes in my bedroom. Yup, Libby and I have been to each other's houses so many times that we have a whole closet and shoes dedicated to each other.

"Just throw this on." I say while shrugging and showing her a outfit.

She gives it a once over and agrees that it should do. She does her makeup and finishes her hair before turning to me.

"Your turn." She states while coming to me with a sinister smile on her face.

"I have me outfit already. See." I respond while showing her what I'm going to wear. I pick out a baggy khaki pants and a large T-SHIRT.

Libby looks at me like I've grown two heads and then took the outfit from me and threw it on the bed. "You've got to be kidding me."

After rummaging through my closet for what felt like hours, she finally found the outfit.

She throws it at me and I put it on. I look at myself in the mirror and see that I actually look really good in it although it shows a little too much stomach and the skirt is really short.

"Time for your makeup!" Libby squeals. She pushes me down in front of the makeup desk and began doing my makeup.

--------------------

"Oh my God! You look sooo cute!" Libby yells.

After looking over our outfits once again, we run downstairs to be met with my parents.