Chap.20 : Scared

I love you with a love that is more than love...

💘

***

Y/N's P.O.V.

We all followed Junghyun towards the training field,which surprisingly,wasn't that far away from the house.It was an average round piece of land in the middle of the woods,but safe enough to train in peace and not be heard by others.

"Okay,then.." Junghyun placed his hands on his hips, "You all know very well who we're fighting with. Whether we like it or not,their pack is a warrior one and together with the rogues,it won't be that easy to defeat them."

Junghyun was right.My pack came from an ancient generation of warriors and war was in our blood.We were the best at it and that scared me.

"But," He said as he smiled and looked at me and Mark, "We have a little advantage on our side as well."

Mark and I looked at each other and then back at Junghyun. He wasn't thinking what I was thinking,was he?

"Y/N-ah, Mark! You two know your pack the best,their weaknesses and strengths. It's best if you lead the training session today."

What? Lead the training session? I've never done such thing before,it's always been my brother to do so. What am I supposed to do?

"You're freaking out right now,aren't you?" Mark asked as he chuckled in amusement.

"You know I've never done such thing before,Mark."

"I know," He smiled, "Just relax, I will lead the training and you just demonstrate the moves,okay?"

"Okay." I said in a low voice,kinda relieved. I was glad he was here to help me. That's why he was the Beta after all.He truly deserves that spot.

"So,where are we starting from?" Jungkook asked.

"Well,our training has always been divided into three parts : Strength,speed and acuity." Mark said as I approved nodding my head. "Physical strength is our biggest advantage. Most of our members are especially good in finishing off their opponent in a matter of seconds."

As Mark spoke,I could see the sense of insecurity reflected in their eyes although no one said a word.I knew it would be difficult in this aspect,but it doesn't mean that they are undefeatable.

"But," I was the one to speak this time as their attention turned to me, " With what I've noticed,you are all fast runners.That's our weakness." I gave them a reassurance smile.

"That's right. Except from me,Y/N and Jaebum,the others aren't that quick to attack.The get tired easily." Mark added as everyone nodded their head. "Let's start now,shall we? Y/N-ah,you go first."

I nodded my head and started the training session. I show them a couple of basic moves my pack uses in their training session,kinda give them an idea as they were quick enough to remember them.

"Good job,Y/N-ah.Now,we'll practice one on one battle. Find an opponent and try pinning them down to the ground."

Everyone did as Mark said.Taehyung was with Junghyun,Jimin with Namjoon,Yoongi with Jiyeon and lastly,me and Jungkook went together.

"I'll go easy on you,babe...don't worry." Jungkook teased me as I smirked.I could feel the excitement moving throughout my body.Never had I felt hungrier for battles.