45- idiot

"I'm sorry... to worry you with my rambling, Chaeyoung is okay, she will only have slight breathing problems," the doctor said.

Lisa let out a relieved sob, Hoseok and Jimin exhaling the breath they had been holding.

"Thank you!" Lisa bowed her head, the doctor nodding and walking out.

The orange haired female began crying uncontrollably, thanking whatever god was up there that they let her Rosie live. Hoseok and Jimin smiled, happy that Chaeyoung was alive and okay.

"Hobi, Jiminie," Lisa called out, wiping the stray tears that rolled down her cheeks.

They looked at her, their expressions telling her to speak.

"You guys can leave, its already almost midnight. You can see me tomorrow, I'll be fine," she assured, a smile on her face.

Even if they were reluctant, they did eventually leave. Going in Jimin's car since Yoongi took Hoseoks. Jimin dropped Hoseok off at Yoongis place.

"Do you want me to stay to bring you and Haechan home?" Jimin asked, Hoseok shook his head.

"We'll just stay at Yoongis, its already late."

Jimin yawned, "okay then, night Hobi Hyung."

"Night Jiminie."

The elevator ride to Yoongis penthouse seemed longer than usual, probably because Hoseok was exhausted.

Hoseok tried Yoongi's combination, only to find it wasn't working.

"Fuck he changed it," Hoseok groaned, now having to call Yoongi.

After 2 minutes the male answered, his voice hoarse, probably because he was asleep.

"Hello?" Yoongi inquired, rubbing his tired eyes. After answering Haechans question the two continued the movie, though Haechan completely fell asleep.

Yoongi had carried the younger boy to the guest room in his penthouse, putting him to sleep there and then walking to his own bedroom and passing out.

"Baby I'm sorry to wake you up, but i'm outside your door and I couldn't get in," Hoseok explained, feeling bad that he woke up his boyfriend and hoping he wasn't going to wake Haechan.

Yoongi slightly smiled, "the new codes your brithday-" Yoongi hung up, opening the door for his boyfriend.

"-Idiot," he finished, seeing his devilishly handsome boyfriend on the other side.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, pecking Yoongis lips.

Yoongi closed the door behind Hoseok, following the male to their- his bedroom.

"How's Lisa? What exactly happened?"

Hoseok sighed, plopping down on Yoongis bed. "It turns out her and Rosé, her girlfriend, were both in the crash. Lisa doesn't have any major injuries, Rose had to have surgery though due to internal bleeding. Lisa also thinks that the crash wasn't an accident, that Seoyun sent someone to do it."

Yoongi's eyes were bulging out, almost dropping the clothes he got for Hoseok to wear. "She thinks Seoyun tried to kill her?!"

Hoseok pulled his shirt over his head, saying, "that's exactly what she thinks, and I can't disagree with her. Seoyun is crazy."

The silver haired male hummed, sitting on the bed while Hoseok changed in front of him. "Do you think it's cause of you?"

Hoseok sat next to Yoongi, now dressed in more comfortable clothing, "why else would she do it? Lisa is close to me, and I finally got custody of my son. She has no ties to me anymore."

Yoongi nodded at that, seeing how PSYCHOTIC Seoyun was acting. The silver haired male yawned, crawling to his side of the bed and getting under the covers. Hoseok soon joining him.

The two stayed in that position, Hoseok holding Yoongi in his embrace while Yoongi nuzzled his head into Hoseoks neck. Sleep eventually finding the pair.

<><><>

Laughter filled the room as Yoongi cooked breakfast for the three. Hoseok and Haechan playing a racing game on their phones against each other, Yoongi swearing that Hoseok was a child.

"Yah! Come get your breakfast!" Yoongi called out to them, the two walking in with their beautiful smiles.

The smiles that Yoongi would never get sick of looking at.

As all three of them ate the breakfast Yoongi prepared, Haechan said something that made the couple choke.

"Appa," Haechan called out, swallowing his strawberry.

"Yes Hyuck?"

"Why don't we move in with Yoonie Hyung?"

A/n
I got you guys good didn't I, *laughs evily*

Lmao no Rosé is not dead or in a comma, I'm not that mean *pouts* but there is something coming that will make y'all wanna slap me across the face :]