11. New place

Henry pov.

~~

Woooaaahh.. THIS IS AMAZING!!!

I looked up to a huge mansion. THIS IS SO BIG!! Suddenly I felt someone closing my mouth. I didn't even know that it was open. Drex chuckled. "Instead of standing here all the time, why don't we just go inside?" And we started walking towards it.

He opened the door. It was very dark and dusty. We walked through a hallway and we stepped into the livingroom. Drex walked to the windows and he pulled the sheets away. Light came into the house and I could see everything right now. It was so big! But there has to be some cleaning up. There were spiderwebs and dust everywhere.

After a few hours of cleaning up, the house was ready to be lived in. This place is our new secret place and Drex his house. I sat down on the big white sofa. It looked like it was new again. I signed. Phew, that was a lot of work cleaning this whole house.

Samuel sat down next to me. "What are we going to do now?" He asked to me. "Well.. I actually have a pretty good idea." I said. "But first lets wait till Drex comes."

After a few minutes, Drex walked in and also sat on the sofa. "Soo.. What do you think of the house now that it's clean?" He asked us. "It looks amazing!" Samuel said. "Yes it does!" I said.

"I have an idea." I said. "How about we ruin one of Ray's and Jake's missions?"

"That's great! But how do we know when they have a mission?" Drex asked.

"I know!" Samuel said. "I know how to hack into other people their stuff and electricity. And the mancave is filled with those things, so I can hack into all of them so we can hear what they all say and maybe even see if there is a camera."

"There is a camera at the place where the computers are." I said. "So you can also hack into them."

"I will do my best! But I guess I go home now because it's getting pretty late. I'll try to hack it when I'm home." He said. "Yes I'll go home too now, but we'll see eachother tomorrow. And goodluck with that hacking thing" I said.

"Okayy guys see you!" Drex said while me and Samuel were walking to our home town. We had to search a little to find the right way through the forest, but we found it.

The next day after school, me and Samuel went to Drex his house in the forest again. Thankfully Samuel could hack the system in the mancave without Ray and the others knowing it.

We looked at the big screen that Samuel took along with him. We saw Ray eating some doritos and Jake was playing around on his phone. This is amazing! Samuel also could have the screens in the mancave on our screen. Now we only have to wait till there is an emergency and stop Captain Man and Teen Lighter from fighting crime.

We made our weapons and ourselfs ready for if the moment would come.

We we're doing nothing, till we heard the crime signal going off. We looked at the screen and the and the emergency came.

This is the moment we've been waiting for...