𝐢𝐢

Dawn's Pov

"David..." I moaned the moment we crashed into the hotel suite, tangled together like we needed each other to survive.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this." He growled, shrugging off his jacket and tossing it to the floor.

How we made it through the reception, got into his car, and drove down to this hotel, I didn't know. I wasn't sure I was ever going to know but what mattered right now was us, what mattered was the way he pushed me against the wall, sandwiching me between it and his hard, unyielding body as kissed me so hotly, claiming me hungrily, one hand on my ass, pressing me forward to his hard-on.

It sent a bolt of lust burning through me and I moaned into his mouth, my hands trailing down, curious about the heat that lay awaiting. I wanted to feel his fullness and I took a bold step to reach for the fringe of his slacks but he grabbed my hand and groaned.

"I wouldn't do that."

I pouted. "But why?"

He nibbled on my bottom lip and sucked the skin into his mouth before letting it go with a pop. "Because I'm trying not to lose control."

I parted my lip and exhaled a shaky breath. "Maybe I want you to lose control."

"Doing so would only leave you sore with both your pleasure holes vengefully fucked."

My eyes spiked up to look at his. "Both?"

"Yes, my love." The pad of his thumb caressed my bottom lip. "And I don't want to do that now because tonight is special." My chest rose and fell in rapid succession as he reached for my zipper. "I want to please you so bad that you'd think only of me and when you do, your pussy will ache for me, your body will scream for me and your heart will beat for me." My dress loosened and pooled around my ankles in an instant, leaving me clad in nothing but a black lace thong.

The urge to cover my chest with my hands became hard to curb. I shot my gaze to my feet, blood rushing hotly to my face at the way his eyes darkened with desire, caressing my chest as though he wanted to devour it. It made me smolder. "W-why are you staring at me like that?"

"They're beautiful. more than I'd imagined."

A breath was knocked out of my lungs with a sudden woosh. "You've imagined me this way before?"

"We've been together for a year, Dawn. Of course, I've imagined you naked." He circled his arm around my waist and pulled me into him so that our bodies collided with his cock, hard and heavy against my stomach. "Since the moment I laid eyes on you, I've wanted nothing more than to strip you off your clothes and explore every last bit of you with my tongue."

My nipples tightened.

"What else have you wanted to do to me?" I asked, gulping hard, desperate for his words.

"To suck your tits," he traced the back of his hand down my cheek. "To sink my fingers into you and watch it drench in your wetness." His hand slid down to my neck. "To fuck you and make you scream till your throat is sore and you're gasping for breath." His fingertips brushed across the swell of my breasts.

My legs turned wobbly. "So what are you waiting for?"

He chuckled deep in his throat. "Some things shouldn't be rushed." Without warning, he bent down and swept me into his arms.

"David!" I exclaimed, holding unto his shoulders for support as he carried me over to the bed and tossed me on it.

"You've kept me celibate for twelve months." He reminded, pulling his shirt free from his waistband and yanking it over his head. "I've had to jerk off in the bathroom with carnal thoughts of you in my head." He crawled up my body until we were nose to nose, lip to lip, body to body. "Now it's payback." He fused our lips in a lavish heated kiss and my eyes rolled at the sudden pleasure that hit my core the moment he slid his tongue into my mouth.