Ƭωɛитʏ тняɛɛ

"Your mama painted your room, "A shade of pink," she saidBut with your great arrival that shade has turned to red

But with your great arrival that shade has turned to red."

🌸🌸🌸
Taehyung's POV

It's been 2 weeks. The doctors said Y/N should be fine. I intertwined our hands gently, rubbing circles on her hand. "What..?" I hear a voice whisper. I look over to Y/N's once asleep body to see her now wide awake.

"Y/N." I breathed out, tears brimming my eyes. She slowly turns her head towards me. "I'm sorry, are you talking to me?" She asks, confused. "Who are you?" The doctors come into the ward to check up on her.

"Y/N Yong, awake now? How are you feeling?" he asks with a smile. He seems to notice my frown when he asks "What's wrong, Mr Kim?"

"She doesn't remember.." "excuse me while I check up on the patient." He commands, pressing his lips into a thin line. I nod, letting go of her hand before making my way out.

-

"Mr. Kim?" I look up instantly. "The patient seems to have a case of amnesia. It is only temporary, but it's hard to say when the memories will return." My heart drops.

I hear the sound of footsteps nearing and look up to see a young woman. "Ah, Mrs Yong." He says.
"Y/N is awake." "Thank you doctor." She says before walking into her ward.

——————
Y/N's POV

A woman enters my section, her eyes boring into my skull. "What's wrong with you?" She starts. "Don't do something like that ever again. I had to leave work because of you."

"Excuse me? I haven't the slightest idea who you are, but you have zero rights to be talking to me like that. I didn't ask you to leave your work, did I?" I scowl.

"Why you-" she raised her hand. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the impact, but nothing happened.

Opening my eyes slightly, I see someone holding her wrist. I open them fully and realise it's that boy again. "Don't you dare touch her." He seethes, throwing her hand by her side. She glares at him before storming out.

"Thank you." He nods before turning around. "Wait, where are you going?" I inquire. "Y/N, I'm no good for you, I'll only hurt you again. I love you, but please, forget about me." He mutters, before leaving.

And that's exactly what I did.

——————
Y/N's POV

I hold onto my head as the pain finally subsides. "Y/N!" Jungkook comes into the room. "The acid is gone." He says lowly. "Taehyung dropped it in a dispute with Mr Bang." "What? Mr Bang? That's it, I'm gonna die here." I sigh.

"Wait. Your eyes..." I whisper. "Why are they black again?" I ask confused. "Oh." He says, putting his finger into his eye. "Contacts." He waves it in front of me before putting it back in.

"That's not the problem. The problem is, how do we get out? We still need the acid, the exit hasn't got a way to actually exit. We need to melt the door down and we can't do it without the acid." "There has to be another way." I say, sitting on the surgery bed.

"There is." I turn to the voice. "Namjoon!" I heave out, hugging him. "Think about it. You have to do this on your own." He smiles, petting my head.

Ugh-

Hold on a second..

"One arm, One leg. An orange arm, a green leg. 9 and...H!" I say, thinking out loud. "Huh?" I hear him ask. "Blue arm, Yellow foot. 17 and F... A red head... 1!"

"Oh my god Jungkook we can make it!" "What?" He asks perplexed. I rush over to the wall checking if everything was there.

"Y/N what are you talking about?!" I turn to him grabbing his shoulders. "The periodic table of elements!" I shake him vigorously. "There were numbers and letters on the dismembered body parts."

"Right!" Namjoon says, smiling brightly. "What body parts?" Jungkook asks scared. "How is it that Namjoon remembers but you don't?" "Because I wasn't under the 'curse'." He points out. "The curse only works on the weak minded." He says snorting.

"Why you.." Jungkook says, hitting the older male. "Jungkook, get me that plastic beaker." I say and he hands it to me. I pick out the elements, putting on some gloves, goggles and nose plugs before handing gas masks.

"Group: seventeen, atomic number: 9, Fluorine." I add it into the beaker. "A poisonous, corrosive gas of the halogen series, the most corrosive element."

I grab the next element. "Group: one, atomic number 1, Hydrogen." "Come here." I Tell them after I add it in. I walk out of the room, the two males following close behind.

I close the door and and we stand outside it for a while, waiting for it to react before re-entering. Bingo.

-

We near the door finally, we're getting out. "Wait, but what about the others? What about Jimin? And Seokjin, Hobi and the weird pale one?" I ask.

"My name's Yoongi. How'd you remember them but not me?" I turn around to see everyone else. "Thank goodness!" I sigh. "Wendy! Seulgi! Lisa!" I exclaim, embracing the three, hugging Wendy the longest. Everything will be okay.

.

.

.

Hold on- did you really think this shit was that easy? Oh no no no.

"Checkmate." I hear a loud voice before the lights turn off.