Chapter Six: Beach Day and Confession P.1

️Dragon Suit

⚠️Read the A/N⚠️

Hey everyone, so sorry for not updating for a few months, had to take a huge mental break. Plus school. I want to touch on a few things before you read, and for those who are reading this, thank you so much!

I want to talk about the comments that throw hate to the outfits I add in. No, they aren't suited for everyone. I know it can be annoying seeing an outfit that the author says is for the reader AKA, you. And I know alot comes from insecurity, or just not your style outfit. But heres the thing

THE OUTFITS ARE RECOMMENDED

If you dont like them that's fine, combined your style with the outfit I put in and make the one you like, and comment what you would change or add! I simply see those outfits as something that I see for the scene or what relates to the background of the story line. Adding an outfit is just extra fun for me and motivates adding creativity.

Normal and perfect are created by society based on where you live. To me, I'm quite normal. I'm not perfect.

Think of it. There are lots of different perspectives on the perfect and normal body. My opinion is that the VS models need to gain alot of pounds and I would hate to look as skinny as them. There are so many inputs on bodys. So why let other people control what you look like.

My point is, those outfits dont need to look skimpy to fit well. I choose those because they're cute. If you dont like them that's fine, but I will use them in the description of the book.

So I'd appreciate no more of those comments.

My updating schedule is nonexistent. And I love seeing your comments on how much you love the book and want updates. However, please never comment on how bad I am at updating, I have a life. And school. And a family.

Comment about random things, I honestly dont care.

But if you mention Marvel, bitch I'm coming at you with theories, fangirling and 'did you knows'.

Same thing with HTTYD.

This will be added to all the new chapters on every book, so if you read this you dont have to on any other book.

Thanks for reading. If you didnt, you suck, please go read. I didnt put that in here for nothing.

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 3046

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up with a groan. My head hurts. I groaned and got up out of bed. I saw I was in joggers and a t-shirt. I went to the door and walked into the kitchen. I saw Maya at the bar drinking coffee. She saw me and perked up.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?" She asked sweetly putting her hand on my forehead.

"Painful." I groaned.

"Well. You took quite the hit. Oh, all the kids left for school a few hours ago. So they will be home soon. You should take it easy." Maya said. I nodded. "Oh. And everyone is coming over to celebrate the Ninja graduating. We tried to get a cake, but no avail as the cake guy cancelled on us."