The Lung Brothers

Are you all ready? There will be some serious action in this chapter! Warning: There will be fighting, violence, and bloodshed in this chapter! If you are not comfortable with that, please read at your own discretion!

.

.

It was just past noon. Po's training was complete. Leo felt pride rise in him as he gazed at the large panda, who had an easy spring in his step. Po was extremely happy to have finished his training. The red panda, the giant panda, and the asian lion were on their way back to the Palace.

But, as the trio approached the Palace, Leo felt anxiety twinge in his heart. He flicked Shifu with his tail. The red panda looked up at him and mouthed What is it? and Leo frowned. He leaned in towards the red panda and inquired about Tigress and the Five. The smaller master sighed,

"I can only hope that, wherever they are, they have returned." He said quietly, so that Po could not hear. Po was already ecstatic, no need to ruin his mood.

"Do you think they went to stop.. him?" Leo wanted to know. If Tigress had gone after Tai Lung...well, Leo did not want to know what would happen.

"Hopefully t-"

"We're back! Woohoo!" Po cheered, pushing open the doors to the palace. He grinned as he looked around the Palace grounds. Shifu plastered a smile on his face as he looked around the Palace, hoping to find some trace of the Furious Five anywhere. But they were missing. He frowned

"I am so happy! Woo hoo hoo!" Po exclaimed. Leo decided to speak,

"Indeed, Po, you have done well." The lion said, feeling his mane prickle. He forced it flat and smiled at Po. The panda beamed.

"Done well? Done well!? I've done awesome!" He shouted, throwing his fists into the air.

"The mark of a true hero is humility..." Shifu said quietly, then he spoke after a moment's thought, "but yes, you have done awesome."

Po laughed, and Shifu and Leo decided to join in to try and ease up the tension that hung over the two masters. Leo felt his heart begin to pound again. Something was definitely wrong.

The beating of wings caused Leo to turn around and look to the skies. It was Crane! He was carrying something!

"Look! Master Shifu! It is Crane!" Leo gasped, pointing at the bird. Shifu whipped around, his eyes wide. Crane dove towards the palace grounds, and he crashed in a heap.

With horror, Leo realized that Crane was carrying the Five! Tigress, Mantis, Viper, and Monkey were all paralyzed!

"Huh? Guys? Guys!" Po exclaimed, throwing his backpack to the side and rushing over the the warriors.

"What happened, Crane?" Leo demanded. Shifu, horrified, staggered over his students.

"Are they dead? No! They are sleeping? But their eyes are open!"

"They have been paralyzed, Po!" Leo interrupted, running a paw over Tigress's body, which was curled in a fetal position.

"We were no match for his nerve attack.." Crane said, struggling to lift his head. He exhaled weakly and collapsed to the ground, his legs twitching from the extended flight with the precious cargo.

"He has gotten stronger." Shifu exhaled, working to free the five.

"Who? Tai Lung? He has gotten stronger?" Po asked as Shifu first freed Viper, then Mantis, then Monkey. Monkey's fist shot through the air, almost striking Shifu, but then he realized he was back home, instead of in the battlefield,