chapter 3

I walked into the library, did my incomplete work and when I looked at the watch it's already late so I decided to head home. I called Eric but she wasn't lifting my call , she never and ever missed my call I don't know what happened to her .

Thinking about Eric I came into the parking lot in a hope that she might be there with Andy. But neither Eric nor Andy was there and their cars. I stood there thinking about Eric and suddenly a car came towards me and stopped only inches away from me making me jolt.

I can surely tell that it was Jasper's car , the red beauty.
"Hey Aura!" Jasper said coming out of the car and slowly closing the door.

"Hey Jasper." I said with a tight smile. I don't know why I am not comfortable with him though I admire his handsome face . No, I'm not saying he makes me that kind of uncomfortable when the guy you like finally talks to you and make you blush , he makes me that kind of uncomfortable that doesn't feel good.

"Please call me jazzy!" he said and I again smiled in return. How can he  expect me to call jazzy when I don't know him. I mean I know him as a most handsome man of university, the university topper, the football team captain and at last Andy's friend . He is neither my friend nor my boy friend then what made him think that I will call him jazzy.

"Are you going home?"  He asked bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Yes! I am!" I nodded saying that.

"Would you mind if I drop you home for today?" He said opening the car door for me.

"No, I mean I'm actually waiting for Eric as she is the one who will drop me home everyday." I said with a smile rejecting the offer that any other girl would die to accept it.

"I am aware of  that Aura!
Eric called me and asked me if I could drop you home." He said brushing his hands through his silky blond hair.

"What?" I said in a slight loud voice.

"Yes,  there was an emergency and she went out with Andy. " He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Emergency?
But she didn't tell me anything." I said looking at my phone to see if she sent me any message instead.
Yes, she did sent me a message a minute back as there was continuous blinking on my iPhone screen . I quickly opened the message,
I'm so sorry Aura, but I should go with Andy now. It's something very important and I can't leave him alone.
I've already talked to Jasper and made sure that he will drop you home.
Hope you understand .
Love, Eric!
The message ended.

"I guess she feared that you will be mad at her." Jasper said with a smile in his voice.

Yes, I'm very mad at Eric at this point. How can she think that I will be mad at her for going with Andy. Yes, I'm mad at her, not for dumping me but for dumping me with Jasper.

"Shall we?"  He asked tapping at the opened car door.

I silently nodded and sat in the car and in a blink of eye he came and sat behind the steering.

"So? Erica and you are best friends and from how many years?" He asked driving.

"Since childhood." I said proudly smiling at our friendship.

He then turned on the music and it was very loud threatening to break my ear drums. I do love music. Actually I'm a liztomaniac.
I love playing piano and it's very peaceful . But I really don't like this kind of loud music while driving and it kind of distracts your concentration from driving according to some psychology reports. The drive to my home was silent from my side as I only nodded to answer to his silly questions like
Do you like music?
Do you have siblings ?
Do you know driving?.. Etc.

"Thanks!" I said to him and got off from his car.

I entered my home and I know that my mom was baking some thing as I can smell her food from the end of the street. Jammie and Elli were busy in their school work in the hall . I quickly changed myself into pyjamas and headed towards the kitchen to help my mom in baking. My mom and I love cooking, mainly baking which is my stress reliever. The day went away in blink as we ate dinner and I brushed my teeth and got into my cozy bed a little early , as my dad was not home yet.

I woke up in the morning and quickly got ready for the university.

I came down but there was no one in the hall or dining table. I heard some sounds in the kitchen and went only to see my mom and dad busy in their own world making out on the kitchen walls.

I cleared my throat to distract them as I don't want my little brother and sister to see my parents in the process of making other little brother or sister for them. I'm glad that I succeeded in my attempt as they became conscious and pulled off from each other smiling at me hesitantly.

My dad winked at my mom who was tomato red and sat on the chair opening today's newspaper . I sat beside my dad eating toast which my mom gave me.

"Aura, who is that guy with you outside the mall yesterday?" My dad asked focussed on the paper.

"He is Eric's boy friend's best friend. "  I replied casually.

"That's it?
Nothing more?
I thought he was your boyfriend!
He was very good looking by the way. " He said again trying to act like he was busy reading some news but I know my dad very well he is trying to spill answers from me .

"Dad! I don't have any boy friend! " I said in a matter of fact tone.

"Really?" He winked at me folding the newspaper.

"Really!" I returned his wink.

"If I really do, you will be the first person in the world to know about him." I said picking up my bag and phone ready to leave .

Eric came and stood in front of me blocking my way but I continued walking from the side.
"Aura, stop!" She said but I acted as I ignored her.

'Aura, I said stop !" Eric almost shouted and I did.

"Andy's mom met with an accident yesterday and Andy was alone and not in a state to drive I took him to hospital. You know how much Andy loves his mother. She is the only one he had in this world!" She said and I left very bad for over reacting.

"How is she now?
Anything serious? " I asked a bit worried about her as she was very sweet women and  also our professor.

"Nothing to worry Aura ,she is fine now. It was a minor accident . " Eric said and I hugged her.

Hi dear aliens!

How was the chapter?

The next chapter is our Hero's entry!

Don't miss it!

Don't you think that Eric and Aura's friendship is very adorable?

My today's  question...
Q) who is your best friend and how did you met that person?

My answer to the last question.
Q) what would you do if you found your ex with his love in the middle of no where ?
Me :If I had truly loved that person then first I would go numb by seeing that person in front me. If at all my body reacts then I would not waste a second in running away from that person whom I once thought my forever. Though my brain may blame my heart for running like a coward at the end of the day my brain would understand that my heart was just trying to save itself from another heart break. What to do I'm week when it comes to love!

Keep smiling.