26 → Feel It Still

"Sorry daddy, I've been bad"

"For the last time, Wade" Matt gave an exasperated sigh "the line's 'forgive me father, for I have sinned'"

"Are you sure it's not the way I said it? It sounds better" Wade said. 

"Why do I even bother?"

"Because Matty, you want me on your team" Wade wrapped an arm around Matt's shoulders.

"I don't want you on my team" he shrugged Wade's arm off "you are the one who wants me on your team"

"That's right, Team Red!" Wade exclaimed "You, me, the Spider-Man kid who most likely will choke on a cinnamon roll"

"I can confirm that Peter Parker almost choked on a cinnamon roll" Dia informed the two men "someone made cinnamon rolls at the X-Mansion one day, Peter was so excited he nearly choked on one while he ate it– Wait, you're forming a team?"

"Well since the X-Men, no, wait, X-Person, don't want me and you're not making any progress with my acceptance to the Avengers, I decided to form my own group. Team Red" Wade explained "I already have Matty"

"I did not agree to this" Matt interrupted but Wade ignored him.

"And little Peter. Hey, Isa's ex isn't part of the Avengers, right? I'll recruit Strange later. Maybe I can get Thor, he has a red cape, right? Maybe even Iron Man" Wade began to get excited.

Dia smiled and looked down at the ground. Her, Wade and Matt sat on a bench outside Matt's church. It was a bit funny how they all just literally stumbled into each other at a street corner. For some reason Wade was running and tripped over his feet and crashed into Dia who fell face forward but her fall was softened by Matt who came around the corner. Their injuries include bruises and scrapped knees for Dia who is wearing shorts.

After they got up, they walked around and came to a stop at the church and sat on a bench where they've been talking for the past hour.

"Ooh, you know who would be a good addition to the team? Frank" Wade smiled.

"Castle? No, he has issues" Matt shook his head.

"I wouldn't call them issues" Dia began "issues are something you can fix"

"I'm so telling him that" Wade said "he's going to shoot my beautiful day"

"If he didn't shoot Pablo when he told the people at the bar that he's related to Frank Castle, I don't think he'll shoot me"

"You're related to Frank?" Matt asked in confusion.

"No. He just said that because he wanted people to pay their tabs. And they did" Dia informed "I mean Castillo is Castle in English"

"Oh my god" Matt sighed.

Wade gasped and turned to Matt who is sitting in between him and Dia "do not take the lord's name in vain!"