Not Give a F**k

Saint Milano

"What part of 8 you didn't understand?" G asked me as I looked over the menu. It was going on 10 o clock and we had just got to the restaurant. "It takes time to look this good." I told him. Honestly that phone call is what took me so long. I purchased a plane ticket for first thing in the morning. It was already 7 something when Londyn had called me by time I got out there they weren't going to help me and I didn't want to make matters worst. So the most logical thing would be to wait till the morning,

"Alexis have that ass on a curfew?" I asked. "Here you go with this bullshit. I just laughed. It was funny seeing how annoyed he got when I mentioned Alexis.  "Why you always worried about her? Jealous she getting this dick and you not?" He asked smirking.

"Boy bye If I wanted to sit on it we both know I could." I told him truthfully. "Damn you right." I just rolled my eyes. "You know what you getting?" He asked and I nodded my head. "The surf and turf."

"You eat lobster?" He asked scrunching his face up. "Yes that shit good as hell." I told him and he shook his head no. "All seafood is dirty shittin me." I just shook my head. "You bugging."

"Damn someone must really be hungry or you just don't fuck with me?" G asked as I took a piece of my steak. "What you mean?" I asked confused. "You ain't say shit since the food came, you good?" He asked causing me to nod my head.

"I just have a lot of shit on my head." I told him truthfully while taking a sip of my water. "Like what?" He asked while side eyeing me. "Family bullshit." I wasn't one to go around telling my business and I definitely wasn't about to start with someone I barely know.

He just nodded his head and ate one of his French fries as I focused back on my food until I felt a flash which caused me too look up. "Boy did I give you permission to take my picture?" He just ignored me. "I do whatever the fuck I want." He said while looking at me and biting his lips. "Can you at least take one where I'm looking?" He nodded his head and took another picture. "Don't even ask to see it." He said while placing his phone back on the table.

"Whatever, well this was nice but I'm ready to go. I have an early morning." I told him. He just nodded his head and asked for the bill. "Yo Saint let me hold $50 for the bill." He said looking me in my eye with a straight face. Rolling my eyes I went into my purse and he started bust out laughing. I ain't know what was so funny.

"I'm just fucking with you." He said while laughing causing me to stick my middle finger up. I had told him about Craig cheap ass and he found that shit so funny. "You annoying you know that?" He just shrugged his shoulders. He placed a hundred dollar bill on the table and stood up. Grabbing my bag I followed behind him out the restaurant.

"Whenever you with me you ain't gotta pay for shit remember that." He whispered in my ear as he stood behind me causing me to bite my lips.

The car ride was quiet but a comfortable quiet. As G drove I just scrolled through Instagram.

Hillaryskye

Liked by sevenheaven, kodieshane and 1,456 others Hillaryskye modeling shit getting easier and easier 🤫 | 📷 @americanapparelusa

Hillaryskye modeling shit getting easier and easier 🤫 | 📷 @americanapparelusa

View all 337 comments

sevenheaven omggggg I love it! Yasssss Hilll 💖💖💖
kodieshane my bitch look real edible 😏

saintnolaurent gorgeous! bbygirl' 🔥 💛❗️
10 hours ago

Sevenheaven

Liked by drock245, hillaryskye and 987 others Sevenheaven yes I'm still here 😚😛🔐

Sevenheaven yes I'm still here 😚😛🔐

View all 200 comments
randomuser bitch he was just fucking me last night 🤣🤣🤣🤣
randomuser2 stupid we all still here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this bitch really think she the only one @randomuser
drock245 them bitches just mad baby 😘
randomuser2 Derek don't play with me before I expose ya ass.
saintnolaurent go somewhere with that hoe shit. It's not cute ladies 💅 #isaidwhatisaidnowfuckoff
sevenheaven 😘😘💛 @saintnolaurent @drock245
2 hours ago

Gwillfuckyobitch

Liked by saintnolaurent, sevenheaven and 2,456 othersgwillfuckyobitch She is the menu fuck they talking bout 🤫😚😜

gwillfuckyobitch She is the menu fuck they talking bout 🤫😚😜

View all 300 comments
trizzyT bro who this? I shneeds 😩
Alexissky G I'll fuck you and that bitch up I know where she works!!!!!!!
sevenheaven I know she ain't sending threats 🤔🤔🤔🤔
saintnolaurent thanks for dinner friend😂 and @sevenheaven chill she don't won't no smoke sis😛

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"You messy as hell." I said while locking my phone. "Fuck you talking about?" He asked as he pulled up to my apartment building. "Your little Instagram post." I said causing him to smirk. "Oh what about it? Just posting a friend." He said looking at me. "Well your girl ain't like the post or the caption." I said showing him what she said.

"That girl ain't about nothing. As long as I continue giving her dick she cool." He said so nonchalantly causing me to scrunch my face up. "What?" He asked confused. "How you gonna say some shit like that?" I asked him getting pissed off.

"Yo Saint fuck is yo problem? We just chilling you ain't my girl so relax with that attitude." He said causing me to laugh. "Bet." Was the last thing I said before getting out slamming his doors. Like how dare you flirt, post me on the gram then say some disrespectful shit like that and expect me to be cool?

I heard him screaming my name but I just ignored him. I had more serious shit to be stressing up about. He wanted to just be friends cool I'll show him how just friends we are.

________________________

Feed back !!!!! Vote comment