CHAPTER 36

TAEHYUNG: What?! Are you serious Jungkook?!

Taehyung shouted at jungkook  who was sitting at the edge of his bed.

JUNGKOOK: Yes hyung.. I'm serious.

He said and sigh.

YOONGI: Yah.. Do you even realize how lucky you are?? You're so lucky that you won that contest Jungkook.. And they chose you to be part of a dance idol.. You know everyone dream to have the opportunity to be part of it.

TAEHYUNG: Yeah.. We all dream to be part of that group.. And you're lucky because they give you the opportunity and to study in L.A.. And now your saying that you want to give up that opportunity? WTF!

He shouted again at jungkook. Jungkook stood up and face them with a serious look.

JUNGKOOK: Yes... And I won't regret my decision hyung.

YOONGI: *sigh* But jungkook... Come to think of it.. You will have a great future because of this.... Didn't you ever thought that maybe this opportunity will change your life? Who knows.. Maybe in the future you will become a professional dancer..... Or maybe you will become popular.

He said calmly.

YOONGI: But let me ask you something..

He sigh.

YOONGI: Are you sure that you wanted to give up this opportunity? Are you confident in your decision?

JUNGKOOK: Yes.

YOONGI: No regrets?

JUNGKOOK: Yes.

YOONGI: Tell me honestly jungkook... Why do you want to do this?? Why are you giving up this opportunity??

Jungkook sigh heavily before answering his hyung.

JUNGKOOK: Because........ She needs me.

He said while taehyung and Yoongi just listen to his explanation.

JUNGKOOK: I don't want to leave her.. And you're right hyung.. This opportunity will give me a great future and a good life.. But.... Even though I will have it all.. I'm still not going to be happy without her. She's more important than my future... In fact, I can't imagine my future without her.. She's all I need.. She's my life... And I will give up everything to be with her.. Even if I have to give up my own dream.

Taehyung and yoongi look at each other before they both look at jungkook. Yoongi walk towards him and patted his shoulder.

YOONGI: I understand... If this what you want then.. We won't stop you.. We will support whatever your decision is.

Yoongi gave him a smile.

JUNGKOOK: Thank you hyung. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP...

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It's been 1 week already and y/n is still staying at the hospital.

Next week will be our graduation day and yes... I am the class valedictorian. Well y/n was supposed to be but since she left our school I end up being the top student. But for me.. She's still the top student. And she's smarter than me.

The doctor said that she's slowly healing and we were so happy. Especially me.. And I'm waiting for her until she get discharge from the hospital. And I can't wait to take her out on a date.