~Welcome!~

Fan art- UpTheHillArt

Hello everyone!

So this is my first Drarry fanfic, so bear with me here. I'm still working out some things of the story here and there so you might see some typos and such for now until I get it done straight and get it edited, it's not a lot of errors I hope, but y'know, it's not going to be a train wreck. (Don't hesitate to point out any repeats, or any missing words. I swear I'm either hype on coffee and sugar or I'm half asleep half dead at 1 am writing because 'I NEED TO')

So it might be a slow burn too, until the rising action, because when I wrote emotions they're just so in depth (and slow) so maybe it will, maybe it won't. But then again I'm impatient to see some sparks happening too.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this fic cause I'm certainly enjoying writing it.
Don't forget to show your support, and I don't mind feedback if any!

Without further ado, go ahead and read then. Go on and fangirl about Drarry like me

[DISCLAIMER: I'm aware my cover says 'GeekStee' as the author, as that was my username formally before this one. I can't change the cover anymore. I don't own the cover image as it was a long time ago. This is my fanfic. I'm not sure if I want to edit this thoroughly, as Wattpad deletes the comments when something is altered, and some of y'alls comments literally give me life.]

AUTHOR NOTE SKIP ON AND READ IF YOU DON'T GAF ABOUT ME BEING EMOTIONAL (2023): Just wanna say that I think it's INSANE how much attention this fanfic has gotten. I know it's not a dramatic amount, but way more than I ever anticipated when I made this. (It was 2018). Like I'm married now and moved to Italy. I appreciate all the new readers. I didn't think people actually still read this. You're amazing, keep the drarry love going. I'm not obsessed with HP anymore, but it still has that place in my heart that reminds me of times when I stayed up so late and writing down notes to bring this book together. Nothing brings me more joy than to see fellow fans screech as they read some fluff.