Chapter 11~Date #1:Sebastian

.

.

.

.

Delilah's POV

I don't know what in blazing mind made Sebastian kiss me but I liked it, so I started to kiss back. After a while, we finally broke apart as the teachers shouted at everybody to go back to class.

"Meet me after school in the parking lot." Sebastian smiled before sneaking one last kiss as I blushed and nodded while watching him leave.

"Delilah?" Mirabelle asked as I turned and looked at her.

"L-Lets go." I stuttered while pulling her into the building. The whole time we walked down the hallway, I could tell that Mira was smirking.

"Soooooo." She held it out as I just kept pulling her along the hallway.

"Soooooo what?" I asked as we turned the corner that led to our main hallway.

"Soooooo what set you off?" She asked as we joined everybody else in our class.

"I tell you at lunch." I whispered as we took our seats.

After third period was over, I hurried to my locker and put in my combination before tossing in my things and hurrying towards the cafeteria. As usual, I waited in line to get my food than searched for Mirabelle. Looking closely, I found her surrounded by preps who all looked like plastic Barbie dolls that were thrown into the trash. Those were the school's sluts. They were like the preps except they don't obey the rules and wear clothes that DO NOT fit them. Strolling over, I plopped my tray down onto the table as they all turned and looked at me.

"Why the fuck are you sluts bothering my sister?" I asked as they all looked at me nastily.

"I bet it's fun living with a rich bitch who pampers you. You nasty lesbian." The head leader smirked as I was about to say something when Mira pulled me down and stood up.

"Okay, hold on! I'm no lesbian so shut the fuck up. Secondly, what the hell do you bitches have against lesbians? All five of you be fucking each other, so you all can't talk. Now shoo. You're ruining the good atmosphere of my lunch. I don't need it to get affected by your STDs." She sat back down and crossed her legs as the sluts looked at her surprised. I was even surprised myself, with my mouth hanging open and my eyes staring at Mira in shock.

"Oh my...bananas." I whispered as the slutty crew walked off without another word.

"Banana?" Mira asked while pulling a chocolate covered banana out of her lunchbox.

"Ooo sure! But woah!" I exclaimed after she handed me my banana.

"What?" She asked like she was completely clueless.

"You chewed out the sluttist crew in school than you turned and asked me did I want a choco nana. Oh my goodness! You're blossoming." I whispered while pretending to wipe away a tear.

"I kind of got tired of them so I spoke my mind." She shrugged while biting into her sandwich.

"How does it feel?" I asked as she swallowed and smiled.

"It felt...GREAT!" She cheered while cheering as I just smiled and shook my head.

After School~

I stood, looking around the empty parking lot as the sun shun brightly. Sighing, I played with my book bag straps that loosely dangled near my bottom. The sudden sound of a car horn brought me out of my dazed moment as I looked up to a yellow Chevrolet. I quickly got in as he sped off.

"Sorry I'm late. My parents needed me." He explained as I just nodded my head.

"Okay." I mumbled while looking out the window as the sign telling us that we were leaving the city rolled by. "Where are we going?" I asked while turning and looking at Sebastian as he smiled and gently caressed my cheek with his free hand.

"It's a surprise." He whispered as I turned and looked back out the window.

After an hour or two, we finally arrived.

"Come on, Delilah. I want to show you something." Sebastian whispered while helping me out of the car. He took hold of my hand and pulled me through a mini forest before it opened up onto a hill with one tree on it.

"S-Sebastian?" I asked while turning to him.

"Surprise." He whispered while kissing me. After that, we spent most of our evening sitting here, on this mini mountain, chatting and picnicking. It was just so beautiful.

------------------

Hello! Sorry I haven't been updating lately. Kind of busy with school, but don't fret! I shall be updating more this weekend so look forward to some updates!

Enjoy! ~

~Melodee