Chapter 39: I'm Frustrated.

a/n: do u ever feel frustrated sometimes? the other kind of frustrated?

•••••

Jisoo

"so uh.. you met Tae already huh?" I glared at her. "why didn't you tell me he came? I can't forget what I saw earlier" I murmured the last part.

"Why? what did you see?" Oops, aish of course her hearing is just so perfect.

"Nothing.. ugh, let's just get ready, we're going somewhere right?" I said before flopping down the bed. my eyes were steadied on her when she drops that towel wrapped around her body and yes she just came out the shower.

when our eyes met I quickly looked away. gosh.. yes I know she's my girlfriend and had seen her naked a million times but if you were me you probably won't resist her. ever.

"J-jennie.." I gasped when she straddled me, she was only in her bra nothing else oh my.. this girl is going to be the death of me.

"What's making you nervous Chu?" how dare she whisper my nickname seductively! this is illeg-

"Yah! w-what are y-you doing?" I almost shout, she starts to unbotton my blouse!

"ssh.. let's be quick.."

HUWAT?!

"Jennie what has gotten into you??" I whined and tried to push her but she was just too.. dominant.

"I know you want me.."

Of course I do! but not now!

"Jennie.. you are being.. a little.. stubborn!" I groaned and held her hips that caused her to stop.

but my blouse was already undone, I blushed and tried to cover my exposed chest but she quickly held my hand and pinned it on top of my head. "Jisoo please?" I stared at her, her eyes were filled with love, lust and.. frustration? oh dear..

"What's wrong Jennie? why are you doing this?" I asked with furrowed brows.

she lets out a heavy sigh before her body fell weakly onto mine. she sighs again and snuggled on the crook of my neck, aish my poor baby.

I wrapped my arms around her, rubbing the small of her back "I'm frustrated.." she said. I knew it. if you guys remember, she has an obsession on 'doing it'.

if we do a break for a day she'd probably be whimpering in her sleep or she stays up all night on her computer and tries to keep herself busy. I didn't want her to be 'suffering' so I have no choice but to just 'surrender'. the next day you'll see her cooking breakfast and really hyper and I like seeing her like that.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked pouting because of her cuteness.

"I don't know.. maybe you can stop being so seductive then maybe this won't happen to me.."

"what? I'm not even seducing you, babe" I chuckled. "so you find me seductive?" she pouts and then nodded, Oh my she's just so cute!

she started drawing circles on my chest whilst still staring at me with her pout lips "Kim Jisoo, look what you've done to me.. don't you think you should be responsible for this?" oh now that's seducing.

"Babe, I know you're really frustrated but you do know your brother and our daughter is just behind that door and anytime they could hear us" I told her.

"I know.. but still, you should do something about this" she demands.

"Okay I will, but not now okay?" her eyes sparkled.

"Promise?"

"do i have a choice?"

•••••

a/n: the update awhile ago seems a little 'bitin' and of course some of you guys doesn't know what that means well it means its a little 'kulang' 😂 which means there is something missing, something like that, I just can't get the right words out but here you go! just some fluff! ❤