-Sixteen-

*Bell POV*

“What do you think of this one?” I turned the tablet to my mum and Jiyeon and they both shook their heads.

“A little too short don't you think?” My mum responded while zooming in and I nodded, sighing in boredom.

We've been going through dresses for at least an hour and still can't find a suitable one.

“Why don't we just go to a wedding dress parlor?” Jiyeon suggested as she twirled her hair around her hand.

Weirdo.

“Uh, because it will take the same time yet we're using actual energy. If we look it up online first we save all the walking around.” I smiled to her then dove back into the dress catalog, looking for that one special dress.

“Honey, if you can't find a dress we can always resort to the bikini wedding.” My mum pet my shoulder soothingly but I kept searching.

“Yah Bell, do you think I should text Ji-”

“Fuck me, I've found it.” I swiped through the images of the dress as I tried to contain myself.

“This. Is. It!!” I all but shoved the tablet into the face of my mother and sister as I made them look at the dress.

“Wow, it's gorgeous.” My mother was genuinely impressed by it and Jiyeon raised an eyebrow judgingly.

“You're really going for that see-through look huh?” She cocked her head to the side and I tsked in annoyance.

“Jiyeon, this was your idea.” I stared at her and she went silent.

“Well, it's not like you ever listen to me.” She crossed her arms and turned away pouting.

“What!? what about the time we had to improvise a birthday cake for Jimin since he tripped into the one we bought and you told me to make a giant s'mores mountain and then we ate the whole thing and got sick for two weeks. I listened to you then.” I shook my head and she blinked her eyes at me.

“That was the worst thing we ever did, I don't think you should be bringing that up now.” She threw her hands in the air in disbelief and I was just about to answer but the doorbell went off and we immediately jumped up.

“Race you there.” I raised my eyebrow to Jiyeon tauntingly and she laughed.

“You know I’m going to win.” She turned towards the front of the house,  getting ready to run as I did the same.

“Three, Two, One!!”

We both took off at the same time, putting all the energy we had to sprint to the front door. We started approaching the staircase leading to the ground floor but we didn't decrease our speed at all, we were determined to keep going until the other gave out.

Unfortunately no one gave out and before we knew it we were tumbling down the stairs. I grabbed Jiyeon and held her close to me so she wouldn't get too bruised since she’s fragile but it was a nasty fall and we landed on the ground hard.

“Jiyeon…are you okay?” I slowly turned over to see her lying on her back looking at the roof calmly.

“I’m fine.” She answered with an alarming monotonous tone and I started to panic.

“Y...yah, don't say it like that.” I crawled over to her and grabbed her arm.

“I said I’m fine and don't touch me.” She sat up and stood, brushing off her clothes.

Maybe she hit her head….

Wouldn't be the first time…

The doorbell rang again and I quickly stood up, massaging my sore neck as me and Jiyeon made our way over to the front door.